Free BJ!

If people intentionally discard their fruits and see it as a good thing, I am not surprised they have no fruits to go in the cake. As evidenced by my strategies, fruits needn't be discarded. Instead they should be nurtured and grown into strong fruits with high probability of survival.

That's true, he has a brilliant mind.

It's just a shame he's been convicted of numerous sex offences, and still spends his Sunday afternoons flashing in the park.

Dang it, Joe. What a second - why are you in the park on Sunday afternoons, Paz? :whistling

In my opinion, one can never have enough pics of Joe exposing himself.

Ah, Jesus, Mary and Joesph!

OMG.jpg

Today, I raised my bet sizes from £0.50 to £0.75 to see how the market reacted. No change in the market reaction was discernible.

Being completely lacking in discipline and patience, I dove into the market as soon as I woke up. Needless to say I made the wrong decision. Consequently I am having to nurse some losing positions. But the longer time frame trend is in my favour. So I should be able to make the losers good in time. But they will be an open wound for the rest of the day.

In the mean time, I continue to trade profitably on new positions. I still don't have a profit taking strategy. For now, my profit taking point is 2 x bet size, subject to random alteration depending on price action.

Today, I raised my bet sizes from £0.50 to £0.75 to see how the market reacted. No change in the market reaction was discernible.

Being completely lacking in discipline and patience, I dove into the market as soon as I woke up. Needless to say I made the wrong decision. Consequently I am having to nurse some losing positions. But the longer time frame trend is in my favour. So I should be able to make the losers good in time. But they will be an open wound for the rest of the day.

In the mean time, I continue to trade profitably on new positions. I still don't have a profit taking strategy. For now, my profit taking point is 2 x bet size, subject to random alteration depending on price action.

Just average down your losers, they're bound to come back eventually.

Just average down your losers, they're bound to come back eventually.

His bet size is only £0.50 to £0.75 and as he implied, the market has easily absorbed this size because it didn't react. Once he gets to £1.50 though the market will react and BJoe will move it where he wants.

His bet size is only £0.50 to £0.75 and as he implied, the market has easily absorbed this size because it didn't react. Once he gets to £1.50 though the market will react and BJoe will move it where he wants.

£1.50? Jesus, who do you think he is, John D?

Joe is Bramble, right?

Not sure, I just hope he disguises his activity because he wouldn't want to be investigated for market manipulation.

Would I disguise better if I trade through DMA ? So who is this bramble geezer and what is his special characteristic ?

That extra 25p didnt move the market, what were you trading?

It's not about moving the market, but all about dealing with market reactions. I play with EUR/USD. As the going is good so far, I am increasing the bet size to £0.99. Let's see if I get a rise out of the market.

Here's a part of my trading theory:

Every trading action has an equal or greater reaction from the market. If you are not seeing the reaction, then some other joe has absorbed it.

Last edited:
My job as a pure scalper is over. Scalping works. But the reversals take away too much profit. So the return on effort isn't worth it, even if it's profitable. Also scalping is not really scalable because of the market reactions that increase moderately exponentially according to bet size.

I already trade equities effectively using my pruning and fruit-picking strategy. This can also be made to work for forex for building positions. Within the strategy I have the option of scalping against the trend I am trading. Such a scalp is protected by the rest of the positions I hold for the main strategy. So there is increased safety for scalps. Scalping will now be incorporated into my equities trading.

I am getting the feeling that things are starting to fall into place, and it's interesting.

Last edited:
My job as a pure scalper is over. Scalping works. But the reversals take away too much profit. So the return on effort isn't worth it, even if it's profitable. Also scalping is not really scalable because of the market reactions that increase moderately exponentially according to bet size.
Please tell me you're haing a f*cking laugh

I already trade equities effectively using my pruning and fruit-picking strategy. This can also be made to work for forex for building positions. Within the strategy I have the option of scalping against the trend I am trading. Such a scalp is protected by the rest of the positions I hold for the main strategy. So there is increase safety for scalps. Scalping will now be incorporated into my equities trading.

I am getting the feeling that things are starting to fall into place, and it's interesting.

Where can you trade for 50p?

For EUR/USD, minimal bet is 50p at IG. With new accounts, you can trade 10p. Regardless, unless you know what you are doing even trading 50p will clean you out.

Hi Joe.
How's that horticultural practise of yours? Any adverse weather conditions?