Free BJ!

why would you need to read them? you wrote them.

Please yourself. I am distinctly unique. I doubt anyone is in my class, not even Bramble. I was accused of being John Q too. Is he Bramble ? As I am relatively new here, so I am still trying to work out all the connections.

Let talk business. What is your prediction for the market tomorrow ? I haven't had much action for a few days and getting bored. As it will be friday, I think people will sell out before the weekend.

I can't trade tomorrow, I'm waxing my crack.

Looks like another bollox of a day where nothing is moving. My SB's are not even ranging for much more than a penny to overcome the bookie spread. Only managed to prune back a single new position for some pennies, enough for a bag of crisps.

Looks like another bollox of a day where nothing is moving. My SB's are not even ranging for much more than a penny to overcome the bookie spread. Only managed to prune back a single new position for some pennies, enough for a bag of crisps.

What kind? Are we talking Space Raiders or Brannigan's?

What kind? Are we talking Space Raiders or Brannigan's?

Cheesy whotsits.

M&S just came out of it's recent sell off. So I am hitting it with the hope of another bag of crisps. This time will be monster munch. The bookie spread is rather high on this one.

Cheesy whotsits.

M&S just came out of it's recent sell off. So I am hitting it with the hope of another bag of crisps. This time will be monster munch. The bookie spread is rather high on this one.

Beef flavour monster munch aren't as good as they used to be.

Frazzles - food of the gods.

Smiths-Frazzles-Bacon.jpg

(y)

My enhanced pruning strategy worked. It increased the activity level even in a slow moving market and made trading stock SB's much more interesting. Previously, it was just buy and hold and quite boring.

I have further formulated a fruit-picking strategy, where in the money positions at greatest risk of being completely reversed by the market are voluntarily taken out when a threat of reversal is perceived. These positions can be regarded as low hanging fruits highly susceptible to loss. By picking these fruits, some profits are realized. Additional, these fruits could be regrown at more favourable prices when the reversal continues past the original level of the fruits.

I am getting a true sense of what an edge means as my strategies allow my positions to be maintained and edged inextricably into better and better odds.

Fruit picking will increase the activity level yet further. Trading is going to be fun. I wonder what other botanical strategies await my discovery ?

Last edited:
My enhanced pruning strategy worked. It increased the activity level even in a slow moving market and made trading stock SB's much more interesting. Previously, it was just buy and hold and quite boring.

I have further formulated a fruit-picking strategy, where in the money positions at greatest risk of being completely reversed by the market are voluntarily taken out when a threat of reversal is perceived. These positions can be regarded as low hanging fruits highly susceptible to loss. By picking these fruits, some profits are realized. Additional, these fruits could be regrown at more favourable prices when the reversal continues past the original level of the fruits.

I am getting a true sense of what an edge means as my strategies allow my positions to be maintained and edged inextricably into better and better odds.

Fruit picking will increase the activity level yet further. Trading is going to be fun. I wonder what other botanical strategies await my discovery ?

Well done BJ.(y)
Try to remember that advice from new trader about a fruit market. Together with your pruning strategy may give good results.

Well done BJ.(y)
Try to remember that advice from new trader about a fruit market. Together with your pruning strategy may give good results.

No, I cannot tolerate any bad fruit. All my fruits must be good. If any of my good fruits are loss, I will morn for them and look for ways to save them.

When it comes to fruits, I am a perfectionist, and not some kind of a fruit cake.