Free BJ!

Is a flappingwank the english equivalent of a dutch rudder?

I'm not sure Rob. Please bear with me and I will be most happy to investigate that for you.

Though I am still a little upset at being accused of having tourette's.

pissflapshelmetcheesef***erballsbumface.

I've got tourretes too.

Black Swan is a sad old man who pretends to be some sh!t hot currency trader when the reality is that he p!ssed away most of his net worth caught up in the dot.com bubble and now uses his alter-ego on the internet as a means of reliving the opportunities he once had as a young man without the burden of a wife and children, whom he loves dearly but also make his dream of taking the plunge an impossibility.

Howard Cohodas has probably realised that what he though he knew is not the case, and that is why he no longer posts here - albeit briefly to promote his "flight school" trading book. I would hazard a guess, however, that those responsible for allowing the whole fiasco to escalate to such vitriolic levels are still none the wiser about what the f8*k was going on, either with regard to Howards' option strategy or his intentions and subterfuge thereof.

Goddam tourettes! I can't stop! AR$E! FECK! GIRLS!

I've got tourretes too.

Black Swan is a sad old man who pretends to be some sh!t hot currency trader when the reality is that he p!ssed away most of his net worth caught up in the dot.com bubble and now uses his alter-ego on the internet as a means of reliving the opportunities he once had as a young man without the burden of a wife and children, whom he loves dearly but also make his dream of taking the plunge an impossibility.

That's erm, an unusual form of the condition. :LOL:

Howard Cohodas has probably realised that what he though he knew is not the case, and that is why he no longer posts here - albeit briefly to promote his "flight school" trading book. I would hazard a guess, however, that those responsible for allowing the whole fiasco to escalate to such vitriolic levels are still none the wiser about what the f8*k was going on, either with regard to Howards' option strategy or his intentions and subterfuge thereof.

Goddam tourettes! I can't stop! AR$E! FECK! GIRLS!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

One thing though, it is a damn shame he doesn't post here any more. I've seen the odd thing here and there on ET, but I think his dreams of trading riches through educating are on hold for now.

If you had tourretes and you could choose what it is you blurted out uncontrollably, what would it be?

I have a feeling this is going to get out of control!

Whatever happened to oildaytrader? He was always good for a laugh

I have a feeling this is going to get out of control!

Whatever happened to oildaytrader? He was always good for a laugh

Still trying to figure out how to handle a stern-to mooring of 'his' 80ft (demo)motor yacht in (demo)Puerto Banus bought from his 4658 (notso)EA's he traded on his (demo)live account.