Free BJ!

Lol, absolute quality!

What about that 4xpipcounter? Oh and Mobanded? I always remember reading his journal where he ended up 180 points offside on the DOW at £10pp, only to close out at breakeven! When somebody pointed that out to him I swear an actual lightbulb flashed above my head!

Shouldn't get nostalgic, going a bit off topic here.

honest, what is that/ what does it mean?

it looks like one of them old poems. is it same poem in 2 languages? or by 2 diffrent people/ cos thats what all that old history is int it, like achilles and stuff?

t2ten.html

First one on the list.

Sadly, I neglected it after school and now almost all of my Greek has gone.

Lol, absolute quality!

What about that 4xpipcounter? Oh and Mobanded? I always remember reading his journal where he ended up 180 points offside on the DOW at £10pp, only to close out at breakeven! When somebody pointed that out to him I swear an actual lightbulb flashed above my head!

Shouldn't get nostalgic, going a bit off topic here.

I shouldn't worry about that on this thread! :LOL:

Right, am off to bed. Try not to think of me too much whilst you are practising your dutch rudders.

err where does list start? Like i KNOW its an old poem, because there r same number of lines in stanza and it rhymes.

but like is it same poem 2 authors? same poem 2 languages? whats it about?

(and where were you skooled?)

err where does list start? Like i KNOW its an old poem, because there r same number of lines in stanza and it rhymes.

but like is it same poem 2 authors? same poem 2 languages? whats it about?

(and where were you skooled?)

"Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound
ancient Greek text with Greek translation by Giannis Gryparis"

It's a tragedy about Prometheus, the guy that stole fire and gave it to mankind. As a punishment, he's tied to rock and each day his liver is eaten by an eagle. It grows back and the next day it starts again.

Don't f*** with Zeus, it's not healthy.

"Aeschylus, Prometheus Bound
ancient Greek text with Greek translation by Giannis Gryparis"

It's a tragedy about Prometheus, the guy that stole fire and gave it to mankind. As a punishment, he's tied to rock and each day his liver is eaten by an eagle. It grows back and the next day it starts again.

Don't f*** with Zeus, it's not healthy.

maybe after I have made a bit of money from trading and after I have been a photo journalist all over the world for 10 yrs I will do a classics degree and then teach classics (instead of geography) in a posh school and find some 30yr old english teacher and knob babies out like no 2moro.

do you get to do coloring in classics like in geography?

maybe after I have made a bit of money from trading and after I have been a photo journalist all over the world for 10 yrs I will do a classics degree and then teach classics (instead of geography) in a posh school and find some 30yr old english teacher and knob babies out like no 2moro.

do you get to do coloring in classics like in geography?

Nah, classics is mostly pretty serious, although we did watch I, Claudius once early on. Latin and Greek were taught separately. Are you a geography teacher? That would be, erm, worrying. :LOL:

I would have liked to have been a journalist, or rather a columnist eventually. I do a lot of ranting anyway, might as well write it down and get paid for it.

At a posh school, you want to be knobbing the French mistress. That's normally your best bet for some hotness.

:mad:

rite b4 this thred waz 1 vote and 5 star

now is 2 vote a 3 star

so sum1 voted 1 star

OWN UP YOU PUSSY!

Nah, classics is mostly pretty serious, although we did watch I, Claudius once early on. Latin and Greek were taught separately. Are you a geography teacher? That would be, erm, worrying. :LOL:

I would have liked to have been a journalist, or rather a columnist eventually. I do a lot of ranting anyway, might as well write it down and get paid for it.

At a posh school, you want to be knobbing the French mistress. That's normally your best bet for some hotness.

no I am not geography teacher. I choosed to delay my geography career in GCSE days when teacher was callin home 2 complain bout ... err... me. But honest its a nice subject bcos its really p!ss easy and get to go on skool trips.

for journalism, yeah wud b cool, but no money so not yet. photo journalism bcos u can get lots of cool gadgets 4 cameras so can go around world with lots of gadgets and asking questions is cool (y)

as 4 knobbing French Mistresses, by my count I got through about 7 girl au pairs b4 1st boy au pair and thats the one that mum ran off with.

:cry:

Let talk business. What is your prediction for the market tomorrow ? I haven't had much action for a few days and getting bored. As it will be friday, I think people will sell out before the weekend.