Free BJ!

Yes I was attempting to hedge my the massive position I'd built up through the course of my scalping. All in the same market of course. Was trying to recoup my transaction costs which were approx. 155% of my earnings.

A profit is still a profit.

I mean I've tried developing T3h Ultimate Syztem™. Then I realised that unless you have some sort of technological edge, trading performance hinges on how well you understand the dynamics and of a given market. Your trading methods and risk management and any other measurements or parameters i.e. your trading approach must be built around your own assumptions and personality for you to have a fighting chance otherwise this is more reflective of what you're doing...
Crystal_maze_off1.jpg

only with gold being a winner and silver being a loser rather than both counting towards that lovely beach holiday the missus is banging on about.
Problem is, assumptions can be incorrect the random nature of markets can sometimes defer evidence of idiocy.
This is about where I am in terms of trading. A lone remora, watching the rest of the school getting on and eating up what the big money flows are offering. It's a lonely life :(

This is about where I am in terms of trading. A lone remora, watching the rest of the school getting on and eating up what the big money flows are offering. It's a lonely life :(

Ok, so you are some kind of a sucker fish. Does that mean you are long or short or neither ?

What do accounts do then if they wouldn't eat and wouldn't go for a brass. Counting can't be the only thing in life ?

Well I'm looking forward to all the normal mid-life type stuff e.g. sports car, divorce, silly hobbies, belly and receding hair, ungrateful kids.

Life if full but I understand how to count it all far better than most.

Well I'm looking forward to all the normal mid-life type stuff e.g. sports car, divorce, silly hobbies, belly and receding hair, ungrateful kids.

You'll probably get a limp pecker as well. Not that it will matter, you won't get much chance to use it anyway.

Life if full but I understand how to count it all far better than most.

Sports car huh ? Don't you know the dealer will give you a good ol'rogerring just like the markets did ?

Anyway, I am curious, will you be in the markets once more in the future ?

I thought your main business is a website for scat enthusiasts?

No, not at all. I am completely non-an4l. Frankly I don't understand the fascination.

I further don't understand why I am being mistaken for all those different people. I always thought my style is pretty distinct. Care to offer an explanation ?