Free 2 Trade

Happy Thanksgiving 2022!

Michigan won!

Congratulations to the University of Michigan!

We had an awesome day yesterday celebrating Thanksgiving together as a family.

My little niece & nephew are growing up so fast.

Great to be able to see them both again.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

45649.jpeg

A Great Day with a Happy Family.

Thankful I was able to be home with family for the holidays this year.

Mabel's 1st Thanksgiving!

20221127_055659.jpg

This one turned out to be my favorite picture.
Mabel looks so cute & happy on her 1st Thanksgiving. Just want to thank my sister for taking a couple pictures of us all. Great memories to cherish.

Good Morning Trade 2 Win

It's been a while since i posted.

I'm doing ok. Still planning on getting involved with volunteering at the library, food bank & humane society. Eventually i would like to donate my time a few days a week. It will be great for me & good for the community as well.

If you live in south eastern Michigan you might try Gleaners food bank or Forgotten Harvest. The shifts are only a few hours long & are offered Monday through Saturday.

We have a family outing today to celebrate my father's birthday.

Michigan beat Purdue so we will enter the college championship playoffs undefeated.

We might win it all this season.

Our family outing is scheduled to start this morning.

Should be a great way to spend a day.

Happy to be alive & happy to be hospital free so i can be there with my family.

Hope the market has been gaining & returning some positive results. Ive checked the numbers a few times throughout the last week & was happy to see some small gains.

Maybe i will be able to post daily again sometime soon. When i was posting it seemed like we were all achieving some great success together.

Anyways, it's Saturday & we are on a break from the bull. Nice to enjoy a couple days off.

Well, everyone have a nice weekend.

If we take any cool pics I'll make sure to post a few once i get back home.

Take Care

Uncle Ashton

Hi Everyone.

Our family outing for my Father's birthday was a pretty good time. Mabel & Maxwell are doing great.

Its cool to be a part of their lives & be there to watch them grow up. Really glad i was free from the hospital so i could attend our family get together.

Even though I struggle at times with my mental health, it's days like today that keep me going.

Hopefully I'll be around to be a part of their lives & get to watch them grow up. I'm committed towards improvement & recovery. My mental health should only get better over time.

Hope everyone is well tonight.

Have a nice weekend & take good care.

Uncle Ashton

Hi Everyone.

I'm not feeling well anymore.

This will be my last post.

Glad i was able to find this forum.

It really was a blessing to have a cool place to post. I was able to make a small difference & I'm ok with that. If everyone makes an effort to embrace positive changes we can all make a huge difference in the world.

Motivate folks to embrace some good positive changes into the world. Provide some inspiration to believe & love each other. Share some decent self help advice. I was just sharing with you all things I've learned from my life studies. I tried hard to approach life like a student. I was only reciting things I've learned from others. Hope i was able to help folks make some profit & provide some good advice. Promote Peace & Prosperity for us all. Hopefully for the folks who followed me through my Bitcoin, Nivdia & Tesla adventure they will use the returns for some good.

I believe in saving people. I believe in saving planet earth from climate change. I believe in saving folks from starving to death, providing clean drinking water to those in need, restructuring health care so insurance premium rates are sustainable, cleaning up gas & coal, freeing ourselves from fossil fuel & foreign oil, preventing future wars like in the middle east, electric vehicles, charging stations, solar panels & wind turbines to produce our electricity & power our vehicles & homes.

Embrace Love, Happiness, Peace & Prosperity.

Don't Hate. Hatred is horrible for your mind, body & soul. If you don't like someone or something try to find something or someone you do like to spend time with. You can free yourself from anger & hatred. You can replace it with love & joy for life. Sometimes you need to search for it. Eventually you will find positive things you love & enjoy. You can achieve true happiness by surrounding yourself with positive & productive things to do & people who bring out the best in you. Life is what you make out of it. Do your best every chance you get in life. When you fall down or make a mistake don't give up. Learn & grow from your failures. You can't win every game you play. Put forth 100% effort from start to finish. Never give up. Never quit. When you play to the best of your ability you really have already won. Try not to be results oriented. There will be days you play well & lose, just like there will be days you play bad & win. Every chance you get in life you are able to put forth effort. If you train yourself to place 100% effort into every shot & opportunity you get eventually you will achieve great Success.

Im not really all that good at goodbyes.

I truly enjoyed my time here at Trade2Win.

It brought me great inner peace & was awesome therapy for me. Hopefully i was able to help someone improve, love life, be happy, thankful & grateful.

Maybe I'll be able to make a comeback & start a new thread. For now i think its best i take a break.

Love you all

I have apologized before, but will do so again. My apologies if I upset or offended anyone. My only intention was to share my thoughts feelings and emotions with some good cool folks so we could all improve & make the world a better place. My bad if my ideas, music or videos upset anyone. I was only making an effort to share my opinions & help improve life here on planet earth. I tried my best to keep things positive. Share my views & videos that had a good message. Raise awareness to positive changes we could all consider. Hopefully people were able to listen to them with an open mind & gain some new perspectives on life. I didn't write those songs or produce those videos. I didn't understand every lyric spoken or every image on the screen. I was only attempting to share different views for everyone to listen to & watch. Please forgive me if my opinions, videos or music upset you. I was only trying to help deliver a good positive message.

Everyone take good care of yourself & your families. Listen, learn & grow. Believe in Unconditional Love for each other & for humanity. Focus on what you can control & be the best human being you can be today. Human beings make mistakes. There are no perfect people in the world. You can look at it like this, perfection is a direction not destination. Learn & Grow from the mistakes you make so you will be a better person tomorrow. If you live in America please believe in Democracy, The Constitution of America & The Bill of Rights.

Thanks for reading.

I appreciate your time & interest in me, my life & family.

It's hard for me to say goodbye but it's that time.

Wish you all long lives, happiness & good health.

Wish you all well in achieving great success in your trading & in life.

What you believe you can achieve.

Believe in Love & Appreciate Life.

Take Care.

Uncle Ashton.

Last edited:
Hi folks.

I'm doing fine.

Hope everyone is happy & healthy.

Big day today.

Eagles play the Chiefs in the Superbowl.

2 great NFL teams.

Should make for an awesome game of football.

Glad I'm free to enjoy watching them go to win a Championship.

Climate Change & Mass Killings have been making me depressed.

We should try to spread some much needed love to each other.

Society really needs more love & less hate.

We are the people & are able to embrace positive changes into the world.

As the people we can also spread guidance & raise awareness together.

Climate Change
Health Care Reform
Replace Anger & Hate
Embrace Love & Happiness
Help Feed The Hungry
Free Ourselves From Fossil Fuels
Prevent Wars
Save People's Lives
Protect Planet Earth
Believe In Renewable Energy
Support Electric Vehicles
Invest In Green Companies
Share With Less Fortunate Folks

Let's all continue to correct our climate & contribute any way we can.

Barack Obama was right when he said believe in Change.

We all need to change in order to help save more people's lives & protect our planet earth.

In America, Health Care Insurance Premium Rates are currently the highest they have ever been.

Please help raise awareness so we can all contribute to changing them.

Let's all unite & inspire people in power to make a change so at least they are sustainable again.

What's the most important thing about being an American?

In my opinion it would be being alive.

Health Care should be affordable.

Hospitals main priority could be treating patients & saving lives.

We should make sure health care is focused on providing treatment for patients & helping people recover.

The TIME article Bitter Pill by Stephen Brill was shocking to me.

Why are medical bills killing us?

We need to help motivate the folks in position to make a change make a change.

Anyways, I try not to focus on the negatives.

It's Superbowl Sunday & we should all enjoy the game today.

My apologies for my off topic posts.

Please feel free to post here if you would like to contribute or share any ideas.

Everyone enjoy the superbowl.

Glad I am free from the hospital and stable enough to post again.

Love You All

Take Good Care of Yourselves

Uncle Ashton

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen.

Looks like the market has been pretty break even since I last checked.

All is well with me right now.

My folks went on a RV trip for a few weeks with the family dog. They are doing well & enjoying the warm weather in Florida. Happy but a little jealous of them. Glad they are doing well & loving life in retirement. They both worked really hard to earn a nice life after work.

I'm keeping busy but am craving more productivity in my life. I may look into online courses to continue my education.

My dad Tom likes to play pickleball. I hope to play a lot of golf & fish during my retirement. Hopefully I'll be able to spend time with Maxwell & Mabel as well.

I'll post up a couple nice pics of us all on the tennis courts later today. I've found a few new cool songs which I will include.

Anyway, just wanted to touch base with you all. I'm fine & like living here in my new home. As long as no one hurts or harms me I'll be here for a long time to come.

Take Good Care

Love You Guys

Uncle Ashton