ForexMorningTrade System

Morning All

Did anyone trading with SLM experience delays in entry this morning? I Had about a 1 min delay on 06:15 start time and on the 06:30 (trading the 10/40) start time.

I got this error first time:

06:15:07 stdlib GBPUSDSB,M15: loaded successfully
06:15:07 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.4 GBPUSDSB,M15: 2011.05.03 07:15 Error opening order: 6 : no connection with trade server
06:15:17 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.4 GBPUSDSB,M15: 2011.05.03 07:15 Opening trade, count: 2

I got this error first time:

06:15:07 stdlib GBPUSDSB,M15: loaded successfully
06:15:07 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.4 GBPUSDSB,M15: 2011.05.03 07:15 Error opening order: 6 : no connection with trade server
06:15:17 TurboMorningTrade_EA_1.4 GBPUSDSB,M15: 2011.05.03 07:15 Opening trade, count: 2

Yeah Something Fishy going on with SLM Today, Remraf said his trade opened a few seconds before the time, mine (on 2 separet accounts ) both about a minute later. And now you have an error with Turbo EA.

Anyway no harm done, but i would be spewing if it was a loss due to a couple pips.

dumb question - I have just bought this and have it set up to use the EA on a virtual server. It took the trade ok this morning, except for two problems:
1. I had changed the settings from the original template to those recommended by Mark, but the system seemed to have reverted back - is there a way on the MT4 platform to select/ensure it picks the right template
2. It took the trade on a 10K demo account set to use money management and % risk as 2, but it only took a 0.5 pip trade - any ideas what settings I have wrong ?

Thanks

Hi folks I am using AXI Trader (Sydney) as my broker, I have only been with them for a few weeks,
so far I have had nothing but issues.

For EG. my past two trades - Easter Thursday and again today the FMT simply did not kick off, no mention of no trade or anything....

Also there 15 Min candles were not sinked for example the 8:00 candle says 8:05 and there 8:15 candle is 8:20 ??

Any experiance out there with this mob?

Any one know a solid Aus trader that has DMA and has an impressive Max lot size?

Cheers Well done all :)

dumb question - I have just bought this and have it set up to use the EA on a virtual server. It took the trade ok this morning, except for two problems:
1. I had changed the settings from the original template to those recommended by Mark, but the system seemed to have reverted back - is there a way on the MT4 platform to select/ensure it picks the right template
2. It took the trade on a 10K demo account set to use money management and % risk as 2, but it only took a 0.5 pip trade - any ideas what settings I have wrong ?

Thanks

Noviceuk hi, I had problems with your first point so what I do now is set up what I want exactly and save it as a template. Then i reopen the whole program and select the template.

What I can't do yet is alter the SL or TP once the trade is in progress? If I use 'modify', only the broker settings change not the hidden settings?:confused:

Chris

TP hit +40 pips.

Anyway I have had connection problems with one of the brokers (HotForex) and it have not triggered the trade. Good day with a bit of bad luck.

Thanks

I had similar problem with Virtual Server I recently setup and im trading MT4 on ALPARI.
Resolved issue by saving Template with all the Chart/Template settings.
regards
Steve

Christmas, New Year and Easter have been bad patches, so for anyone who stayed away the bad days they might have done better than the following numbers

10/40 +550
40/40 +480
28/40 +420
43/65/BE@20 +399
35/40/BE@20 +275

results from the last 200 trades, going back to mid April 2010
10/40 +1320
40/40 +2000
28/40 +1860
43/65/BE +1685
35/40/BE +1715
[/QUOTE]

Can I ask what you mean by the 10/40 please ?

Thanks B. ( new to the forum )

Hi,

Could someone tell me the details of the FMT Scalping strategy ?

Thanks,

Chiggy.

Thanks B. ( new to the forum )[/QUOTE]

Your TP is 10 pips, SL is 40 pips. No Break even.
Time of entry is discretionary. Some have changed to 06:15, I myself stick to 06:30, some use their experience and enter the market when they think it is rigtht to enter as oppose to a pre-determined time.

Last edited:
Very strange. On two separate accounts, I had an error:128 time out message and then
opened SL/PT set. All Ok about a minute later. Cant for the life of me figure it out.

EA is not on different charts on same account ---its on 2 separate charts on separate accounts so magic number does not need to change.

Alpari UK took me straight in. (so no problem with connection). Anyway any thoughts and ideas as to why this could have happened appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Anyone using Hotforex? Both my accounts never open a sell trade. :mad:
There must have been major slippage or something at that time. :(

Hi folks I am using AXI Trader (Sydney) as my broker, I have only been with them for a few weeks,
so far I have had nothing but issues.

For EG. my past two trades - Easter Thursday and again today the FMT simply did not kick off, no mention of no trade or anything....

Also there 15 Min candles were not sinked for example the 8:00 candle says 8:05 and there 8:15 candle is 8:20 ??

Any experiance out there with this mob?

Any one know a solid Aus trader that has DMA and has an impressive Max lot size?

Cheers Well done all :)

Having an efficient, honest broker makes all the difference to profits. I'm based in the UK but use Oanda Singapore for FMT. Is there any reason that you have to trade with an Aus broker?

Thanks!:), how has this scalping method performed over the normal settings ?

Also do you run with the same account or keep this on a seperate account ?

Thanks,

Chiggy.

Thanks B. ( new to the forum )

Your TP is 10 pips, SL is 40 pips. No Break even.
Time of entry is discretionary. Some have changed to 06:15, I myself stick to 06:30, some use their experience and enter the market when they think it is rigtht to enter as oppose to a pre-determined time.[/QUOTE]

FMT for me this morning , (45-35-25-5) Forex.Com-UK broker

6:15 start, sell signal, hit TP +35 pips
6:30 start, sell signal, hit TP +35 pips
6:45 start, sell signal, hit TP +35 pips

total today +105 pips..

welcome back !..

Thanks,

Chiggy.

Wiseambitions posts results on a regular basis. Look out for his posts and compare results. It does seem to win (or should I say) it has won over 90% of its trades for the last 100/200.

I personally do not use the same account. Keep it separate so as to not skew results.

Thanks,

Chiggy.

Not sure what you did to make it look like I asked the question to my own answer :confused::LOL: