ForexMorningTrade System

Total BS. These retail brokers have no power in the market. They wont move the market to take out stops but the collective market will or the main market makers will drive tve price tongue stop area. This is where buy and sell orders are situated usually around support and resistance.

At these areas you may see some stop hunts. It's wise to place your stops above this area buy FMT stops are a fixed amount and no broker cares about your stop here unless it's in the supply/demand areas.

My alpari uk results for week so far:

Mon long +35
Tues long -40
Wed long break even
Thurs short +35

+30 for the week so far.

My statement does not refer to just FMT, and your statement is made with no basis, I on the other hand I have worked this business from both sides, I know all to well how it works.

You must be really new to forex for you to think that a broker can not tell were stops are at or that they no do have the necessary "computer power" .

As to my sources, YES plenty there are many member here and and other place were I vist under different names. That have trade live with me, 2) I have given MY OWN money for them to learn with , so please go run and play over leverage forex trader with someone who cares.

I am talking to the same person who was so surprise by the rate hike from China, when they were projected the hike some time in Feb, since Dec of last year.

I guess you would have known that if you would have had any paid news feed. And not been so surprise.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11258-Aggressive-Growth-Trading-Journal-(-1-000-to-100-000)?highlight=bill+curry.

What a joke

Listen carefully Deatil - starting flame wars with personal attacks will get you banned from the forum. You got called out by bill curry and if you are a serious trader with something real to give back here on the forum, name the company you worked for (you don't have to name yourself) and say what they were doing terms of strategies for profiting from their customers' trades, so we can discuss to see how badly it would affect us.

Now that would earn you some respect rather than your huffing and puffing around.

Otherwise put your ego back in its cage, swallow some pride and apologise.

Effect of Break Even Resets

I looked at available date from 2010, comprising Alpari demo statistics between January and September, then my own records from October to December.

I have chosen to look at 35TP/40SL and break even resetting at 20, seeing as this is the current FMT recommendation.

During the whole calendar year I found 180 trading days, the rest out of 365 were weekends or days without FMT signals at 06.30 UK time.

1) In the case of 35TP 40SL but without break even resets, I found 119 wins and 61 losses

This would have resulted in a net gain for the year of 1725.

If one had invested £1000 or $1000 and risked 5% per trade but taken income, then I believe this would have allowed for an income of 2,156

If one had used the 1000 to seek compounded growth, your capital would have moved upwards by 4.375% on a win and fallen by 5.0% on a loss. The resultant end balance would have been 7,147

2) In the case of 35TP 40SL and with break even resets at 20, I found it took you out 48 times at 0, gave you 92 wins and 40 losses. So it reduced the losses but denied you some of the wins too. Net gain in pips, 1620. Equivalent to an income at 5% risk per trade of 2,025

If the 1000 was compounded, on same basis your capital would have grown to 6,604 by year end

I have not worked on any other settings, but meanwhile I cannot see an appreciable difference at 35TP/40SL by using or not using break even resets in the experience of 180 trades (E&OE). Yes it does seem like a coin flip to me.

Maybe another useful exercise would be to investigate whether moving the stop once might help. For example upon achieving half the pips in the direction of TP, to move the SL half way to break even. This would still give the market 40 pips with which to breathe!

Yep, found it thanks. The number of parameters is daunting
icon_confused.gif

Just bought FMT so think I'll hold off for a month on TMT and see how the comparison pans out in Feb.

Yea, the number of parameters is daunting but I rather have more options than less...
BTW, Are you trading with TrailingStopPips on or off?

Effect of Break Even Resets

I looked at available date from 2010, comprising Alpari demo statistics between January and September, then my own records from October to December.

I have chosen to look at 35TP/40SL and break even resetting at 20, seeing as this is the current FMT recommendation.

During the whole calendar year I found 180 trading days, the rest out of 365 were weekends or days without FMT signals at 06.30 UK time.

1) In the case of 35TP 40SL but without break even resets, I found 119 wins and 61 losses

This would have resulted in a net gain for the year of 1725.

If one had invested £1000 or $1000 and risked 5% per trade but taken income, then I believe this would have allowed for an income of 2,156

If one had used the 1000 to seek compounded growth, your capital would have moved upwards by 4.375% on a win and fallen by 5.0% on a loss. The resultant end balance would have been 7,147

2) In the case of 35TP 40SL and with break even resets at 20, I found it took you out 48 times at 0, gave you 92 wins and 40 losses. So it reduced the losses but denied you some of the wins too. Net gain in pips, 1620. Equivalent to an income at 5% risk per trade of 2,025

If the 1000 was compounded, on same basis your capital would have grown to 6,604 by year end

I have not worked on any other settings, but meanwhile I cannot see an appreciable difference at 35TP/40SL by using or not using break even resets in the experience of 180 trades (E&OE). Yes it does seem like a coin flip to me.

Maybe another useful exercise would be to investigate whether moving the stop once might help. For example upon achieving half the pips in the direction of TP, to move the SL half way to break eve n. This would still give the market 40 pips with which to breathe!
Wise, great work on the settings and the official net profits..I printed out your chart that you did on 28 TP,40 SL with no resets. It was inspiring and and even though FMT has had some tough times in the last two months, (Dec,Jan), Fmt seems to have picked up and all these tweekings and backtesting from all of you really show us the big picture. I personally risk 6% /trade with those settings and am finding that so far so good. I think it is important to see the big picture and graphs like yours and Marcs, with the equity curve really paint a picture of what was and is possible with patience and proper money management and tweeking!!!(y) Good job to all of you!

hi
just wanted to echo Jokes sentiments about the work done on back-testing by the guys on here - very much appreciated.

bizarre results for me this morning - on Alpari demo with both FMT & TMT. FMT took the short @ 6.30 & hit the TP so great but TMT took a long @ 6.15 & obviously took the loss. cci & momentum identical and been working perfectly for 2 months up to this point. just wondering if happend to anyone else.

also looking to go live with FMT asap & wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap and reliable (if thats not mutually exclusive!) VPS based in the UK to run it on.
thanks again
Paul

Much appreciated, if any of the experts out here could recommend decent Forex Brokers to start with.

Im running demo on Alpari UK, & i find them good, don't know their reality on live accounts.

Regards

My statement does not refer to just FMT, and your statement is made with no basis, I on the other hand I have worked this business from both sides, I know all to well how it works.

You must be really new to forex for you to think that a broker can not tell were stops are at or that they no do have the necessary "computer power" .

As to my sources, YES plenty there are many member here and and other place were I vist under different names. That have trade live with me, 2) I have given MY OWN money for them to learn with , so please go run and play over leverage forex trader with someone who cares.

I am talking to the same person who was so surprise by the rate hike from China, when they were projected the hike some time in Feb, since Dec of last year.

I guess you would have known that if you would have had any paid news feed. And not been so surprise.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthrea...rnal-(-1-000-to-100-000)?highlight=bill+curry.

What a joke
Deatil, you come up with all sorts of assertions like you are some amazing forex expert, you say apparently China is now affecting the pattern of trading of GU in the morning? Fascinating. I see so many people like you on forums. If you're such an expert, how much have you made from Forex trading, honestly? You just come up with negative (and pointless) comments when everyone here is trying to share ideas and thoughts, I suggest you keep them to yourself unless you have anything worthwhile to share specifically on the FMT system (that's what this forum is about).

Joker.

hi
just wanted to echo Jokes sentiments about the work done on back-testing by the guys on here - very much appreciated.

bizarre results for me this morning - on Alpari demo with both FMT & TMT. FMT took the short @ 6.30 & hit the TP so great but TMT took a long @ 6.15 & obviously took the loss. cci & momentum identical and been working perfectly for 2 months up to this point. just wondering if happend to anyone else.

also looking to go live with FMT asap & wondering if anyone could recommend a cheap and reliable (if thats not mutually exclusive!) VPS based in the UK to run it on.
thanks again
Paul

I use tagadab, they seem ok - not had any trouble yet.

FMT for me today:

6:00 start, No Trade
6:15 start, No Trade
6:30 start, sell trade, hit BE+5 pips
6:45 start, sell trade, hit TP +26 pips

total today +31 pips profit...

total so far for the week +80 pips.

Listen carefully Deatil - starting flame wars with personal attacks will get you banned from the forum. You got called out by bill curry and if you are a serious trader with something real to give back here on the forum, name the company you worked for (you don't have to name yourself) and say what they were doing terms of strategies for profiting from their customers' trades, so we can discuss to see how badly it would affect us.

Now that would earn you some respect rather than your huffing and puffing around.

Otherwise put your ego back in its cage, swallow some pride and apologise.

Gee banned I am really upset now and for what? respect? that is all in performance record right ? Need proof? Let someone show me a 10+ year Live account trade, NAV's and junk bonds and moving into forex with a yearly draw down on 17% . while "ghosting" orders.

Let some one show me all the above in PUBLIC , and lets make a nice bet winner talks all, other then that , I need NO HELP,

You see I seen all this before all talkers, playing traders with micro lots never showing their records,

Last edited:
Gee banned I am really upset now and for what? respect? that is all in performance record right ? Need proof? Let someone show me a 10+ year Live account trade, NAV's and junk bonds and moving into forex with a yearly draw down on 17% . while "ghosting" orders.

Let some one show me all the above in PUBLIC , and lets make a nice bet winner talks all, other then that , I need NO HELP,

You see I seen all this before all talkers, playing traders with micro lots never showing their records,

So if you really are a professional and succesful trader, dealing with multi-million dollar trades on junks/exotics etc (no micro lots for you!), and making the big bucks, why do you keep coming back to the FMT forum? You say FMT and in fact most EA's are useless, so why bother even spending time looking at this odd little (and in your view, useless) system? I guess you should be too busy staring at the Reuters feed while surrounded by ten 42 inch plasma screens with graphs and charts all flashing away...

Deatil, seriously, why are you getting so defensive? Bruised ego much? I'll do everyone a favor and stay away from the personal attacks because this thread is not about you or me, it's about FMT. I was a bit skeptical to your claims and was just asking for some sources to back them up. Instead, you chose to basically ignore that and focus on my post history. That's unfortunate, because I actually found your previous posts quite insightful and enjoyed reading them.

To respond to part of your posts: I understand and have acknowledged many, many times that my approach to FMT/TMT is extremely risky and quite insane. If you had read any posts in my Indo thread you would have seen that. I've found it to be quite profitable in forward and backward tests, however. The difference between a novice trader and my approach is that 1) I only deposit money I can afford to lose, 2) I understand the risk I'm taking and why it is unorthodox, and 3) I have other, private and more stable accounts with much more conservative MM. I only chose to share this portfolio in particular because I found it to be interesting and I thought others may find it fun to watch my account grow or crash and burn. Yes, I know it's a "joke" (your words), but it's just some fun on the side.

I understand and have acknowledged many, many times that my approach to FMT/TMT is extremely risky and quite insane. If you had read any posts in my Indo thread you would have seen that. I've found it to be quite profitable in forward and backward tests, however. The difference between a novice trader and my approach is that 1) I only deposit money I can afford to lose, 2) I understand the risk I'm taking and why it is unorthodox, and 3) I have other, private and more stable accounts with much more conservative MM. I only chose to share this portfolio in particular because I found it to be interesting and I thought others may find it fun to watch my account grow or crash and burn. Yes, I know it's a "joke" (your words), but it's just some fun on the side.

Well, out of interest, taking settings of 40TP and 40SL (without worrying about break even resets), $10,000 deposited 10th February last year, and traded daily at a risk of 20 per cent per trade would now have grown by 1640 pips into $1,012,550. Christmas with 9 consecutive losses would not have blown the account although it bashed it down from a peak of nearly $5 Million.

Insane attitude to risk? - Maybe

Repeatable performance? Based on the last couple of months of course I'd be concerned, but equally the next two months could yield 500 pips and multiply the wealth.

Perhaps no single broker would want so much business, and we'll have to hold this member to account for influencing the world markets every morning!

Repeatable performance? Based on the last couple of months of course I'd be concerned, but equally the next two months could yield 500 pips and multiply the wealth.

I think I started using FMT at an unfortunate time. I will be staying out of the market in December and January next time. The last few months look very similar to previous years, so I'm not (too) concerned. I'm pretty confident that even with a crazy risk/trade percentage I will still end up with profit without blowing the account.

Although I would never use 22% risk/trade with a large account, it's worth noting that vanilla FMT/TMT isn't actually capable of it anyway. With a large account running this EA you'll actually start to hit your max position size, so you'll find yourself using a fixed lot amount rather than true MM. I modified TMT to open multiple positions when this happens, and the results are unrealistically high at an end profit of ~$42M... but it's nice to dream, eh? Trading in that kind of volume would definitely move the market, but probably just by a few pips.