probably just got my rose tinted specticles on! :eek:

LOL it is :eek: :cheesy:

Attachments

• my avatar on t2w copywith glasses.gif
    my avatar on t2w copywith glasses.gif
    409 bytes · Views: 568
Last edited:
Pound/Swissy

Ever tempted by the gyrations of this pair?
5minute chart

Attachments

• asiuntitled.jpg
    asiuntitled.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 278
darktone said:
i have enough problems with E/$ neil ;)

I'm determined to master this "A smaller image" chart posting thingy :cheesy:

Thats enough for today - time for a pint

anyone notice the point on the weekly where E/$ is stalling?...

Attachments

• screenshot031.gif
    screenshot031.gif
    9 KB · Views: 274
Lee, Hi.

Yep, noticed it on a few time frames. And The last high consolidation point before that and the higher consolidation point previous to that one as well. Think I even posted it was looking set to roll over. Personally, I think it will roll and drop back quite rapidly. Unless it is being kept high artificially to lead us gently into the euro market.
But these are just my views and they count for nothing when trading. Best to let the lady reveal a little bit more of herself each time before plunging in. (I think I could have phrased that a bit better.) Anyway there is nothing to stop the market heading a lot higher if it wants to. So play it as you see it.

And having said all that, have just finished putting out a tiny line (south) with close stops, some in profit others just outside. So if it shoots the wrong way I'll end up with something like a 2 pip loss.

Hay ho wait and see time now. Back in a couple of hours.

Morning DT.

Hour chart is looking like it's going down. Bit too early to tell yet if trend is in place. Tentative start for me. See what happens around 8.

short E/$ from yesterdays high....long £/chf from 2.2030...up nearly 200 points there......

stops moved up to lock in profits....

at trend support

morning lee

:idea: were at primary trend support now at 40 odd might make a nice long from these sort of levels.

Just closed all shorts. Pull back. Will use bars to re open shorts as appropiate.

€/$.....5min chart

Down so far in line with the hourly decline

Attachments

• asithur.jpg
    asithur.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 426
Waking up is so hard to do (for me)

2152 seems a nice support line on hourly chart which is not evident on my cheapo 5min chart.

Staying short and making another black coffee

Nearly rolling again.

Morning Neil. What time do you call this? Lol.
Some of us have done a mornings work already. They on a different time system down in Cornwall? Tell you what though I bet it's a bit colder down there.

Limit orders m8. For days like this. Do what NB does. Trade while you sleep. Wake up to a nice surprise or wake up to a predefined loss. How bad is that?

Even if it's for the smallest amount you can trade. (And that has to be preferable if your not in complete control.)

pretty much as per rezo opinon really with main trend. Holding for now.
edit: blimey i got 2 votes! :eek: you wait agess for 1 then 2 come along at once! thanku whoever u are:cheesy:

O i like using limit orders, only thing is when its trending its tricky to handle as the parameters change by the hour :eek: nice to place around support and resistance though.

Attachments

• e$ 4 hour channel.jpg
    e$ 4 hour channel.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 465
Last edited:
Morning folks
Literally just arose, I am such a lazy tyke atm :rolleyes:

Nice pullback on eur so my scenario went out the window which is good as i would have been in bed it it had played out.

Looking for an entry

Hope everyone has had some pips this morning

Happy trading
Newtron Bomb

Attachments

• 11-12-03 eur 60min.png
    11-12-03 eur 60min.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 395