Forex Day Trader's Thread

doesnt look like theres much going on in eur today, see what this afternoon brings. is there a 1pm auction today?

Last edited:
does anyone else who follows wave theory think that the possibility exists that this is just a minor correction in the eur/usd in the midst of a larger wave 5 on its way to the 1.47 area? personally i dont think the pair can go much higher than the 1.445 we saw but am prepared for both scenarios. any thoughts?

This one I don't based on wave but 1.46-1.47 is very possible. Time 1-2 months

does anyone else who follows wave theory think that the possibility exists that this is just a minor correction in the eur/usd in the midst of a larger wave 5 on its way to the 1.47 area? personally i dont think the pair can go much higher than the 1.445 we saw but am prepared for both scenarios. any thoughts?

Sorry, I'm new to the lingo used in this thread, by Wave theory you simply mean Elliot Waves and Fibonnaci...right?

I also think there is a possibility that USDX touches 76 before correction

The decline in equities is inevitable, the question is when, not if. This time it'll be lower than the last low. Maybe another 6-9 months

this euro trade short is really starting to pay off for whoever was able to hold on. i am personally not going to cover this position until it gives me a reason to. My thoughts are that it could go much lower.

usd index the correction from last thursday,friday now looks like a correction..
usd has passed the top in only 1 day.. moreover the correction down was only 3 waves.. it looks like usd index wants to travel far higher..

indeed .. the recommendation was to buy usd around 77.and hold medium term..

dont take profits too early.. let your broker sweat