Forex Day Trader's Thread

euro is in a correction, then will resume its down trend, probably sometimes early tomorrow

I'm done with my interest in Euro.. you guys might speculate on 200 pip moves but I'd rather just take my money a few times per day .. that 1.412 rejection was an obvious scalper's move..

looking nicely once again.. Oh, and if anyone on this site ever asks, "what's a stop run" .. look at the EJ charts and you will have seen one..

Well, I'll just say that there are those which are sellable and those which are breakouts.. How can you tell? You can't ... You just put your limit order at the resistance you believe to be the end of the line and continue to try higher resistance levels with 25 pip stops.. Failing 4 times trying for a 200 pip move is a blessing..

Gene... never again attempt to diss me.. Personally, we all know Taylor Swift be fine as Mrs. Butterworf's..

I'm picturing you now shivering your skinny ass to death and starving.. I'm picturing you with your kilt and red hair considering, "Do I have things going on like Pippy?"

hell naw..

You people don't even have barbecue!

bbq%20ribs.jpg

pippy has been trading this euro really well actually it sounds like. i still prefer holding on and waiting for the larger moves though as opposed to taking 20-30 pip moves. i think this thing goes lower to the 1.39 area, holding short... not sure if im going to add anymore to it.

i have 2 jobs.. trading and normal job.. so i am not able to monitor endlessly..

most SHORT TERM TRADERS lose money..

medium term is normally more accurate

i dont like scalping.. you can grab 5 small ones, and loses one 1 big and still wind up lower,
better 2 /3 big fishes, and some small cutted losses

enjoy

furthermore i tend to be defensive, if i have longer term shorts, i often hedge by longs for shorter term, if short turns worse