Forex Day Trader's Thread

Banked eur/chf, banked stocks, banked cotton long (this morning) now it is afternoon here, and they are moved lower now , we will see..

now reversed to up for the week (however slightly) , windmill shaked very hard :( can be tough this week after recent gains

I'm short EJ from 13090, cant tell if this is a retracement of yesterdays gains before moving upwards, or a continuation of the downtrend from the previous few days.

EJ has lately had little respect for supports and resistance....it just seems to run and run.....Its become an 'animal'...you need animal instincts to work it!

looking for short entries in EJ above 13100....preferable short circa 13150....

get the feeling its too early to get in now

I've got an S/R level around 13100, although I guess as you said, it hasn't been paying much attention to levels lately!

I got 60 on AUD/USD and my EJ order was not filled.. Looks like the volatility has finally calmed down in the forex world!

I have no idea why the S&P tanked 1% in 15 minutes.. had I known it would do that I would have tried to get 60 with short EU..

nice day, builded on earlier gains, bought oil on weakness, and bought euro/gbp both converted, however euro/gbp seems to be ready for some kind of countertrend, the euro/gbp trend remains down at this stage
however there could be a double bottom now around 87.64 actually we tested it and reversed , last price 88.09

windmill is shaky, shaky.., things are not going so easy as last week, but what would you expect riddd with 6 days in a row with gains last week :( cannot robot like that to continue :(

satisfied now with weekly up after 2 days, however could sink to weekly down from these levels, should be playing careful ;)

again, be very careful after you skyrocket in a certain period, and look for small risks but great potential

6gains today, ya should be way grateful today ridd, took some tough hits monday, but stayed calm, put ya feets on the ground ridd, luckily i refocused to long and god bless i could have repaired it