Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeah I'm lucky I banked EU.. EJ and EU are bid.. Jap numbers coming out in about 20 minutes.. I have a nice nest built.. hope cross action doesn't kill me though.. that's the problem with trading news

yeah I'm lucky I banked EU.. EJ and EU are bid.. Jap numbers coming out in about 20 minutes.. I have a nice nest built.. hope cross action doesn't kill me though.. that's the problem with trading news

good luck on the EJ...

I have 4 pt spread on aud/gbp....i'm shorting it through a spread betting firm.

i think the technicals are still intact...

still looking to short at 13150-13175....

will not leave too much money on the table......30-35pip stops

You ought to just quit your job and trade man.. You seem like you've got a good head for it.. use $100k trades and just trade breakouts and you've got $5,000 per month at 20 pips per trading day..

I wouldn't even begin to know the mechanics behind AUD/GBP .. or AUD/NZD or even EUR/GBP for that matter.. I have no feeling for non USD and JPY pairs at all.. might be different for the British though.. that's your currency!

Anyone have any guesses where Cable will end up in a year? I'd say it'll get nestled in the 1.70 - 1.80s.. Hopefully it won't make it to $2.10 .. that was ridiculous.. I think a lot of that was punishment from the rest of the world over Iraq and Bush. GBP shouldn't double USD..