Forex Day Trader's Thread

Still short Euro and Cable.. The head and shoulders pattern in Cable is really quite beautiful on the 2hr charts.. check it out..

I think the cable is down in general, but the shorter term it may be up a bit to visit near the 15300 level before going back down. Not really cleared though.

The head and shoulder is not fully formed until it's back down to the (supposed) neck line, so I don't know if we could rely on that pattern. But if we look at the H4 channel it formed since 4/22 then the price has dropped down of the channel and then retraced back to the bottom of the channel. From here it supposes to go back down again. Mix signals.

yes, but if wait for the pattern to emerge you will have already missed the best entry point.. resistance is extremely stiff tonight.. German GDP might be the catalyst for a completion of the patterns, or could invalidate them with a breakout.. EITHER WAY this is a great place to take a position with a stop and reverse ready to roll... hard to lose

Update: Euro/GBP

Long term trade. Long Eur/usd stop just below 13400 and target 14300.

i am still looking higher in euro/gbp.
I am currently working with a triangle pattern in eur/gbp. After that i am expecting euro/gbp tot surge to 91xx

current price is 0.8940

stategy invalid with a fall below 0.8915, then a fall to 0.88x will occurr before a push higher

Update: Euro/GBP

i am still looking higher in euro/gbp.
I am currently working with a triangle pattern in eur/gbp. After that i am expecting euro/gbp tot surge to 91xx

current price is 0.8940

stategy invalid with a fall below 0.8915, then a fall to 0.88x will occurr before a push higher

updated

Attachments

• eurgbp2.gif
    eurgbp2.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 101
i'm long eur/gbp at 089.2x stop-loss 08907, i use this tight stoploss because i know the pattern is invalid below 089.15.

i cleaned up too....

Have been playing Long Dollar and Long Yen strategy for a while now....

S&P 500 looks like it will grind lower....

Long USD/CHF @ 1.11058, short AUD/USD @ 0.75344. Let's see. Got the JPY pair short right last night. Look like i'm getting something shorting SPY & XLF

I think that there is a chance for Eur/USD to pop up to around 13600 and then drop...same for Eur/JPY should pop up to around 12920 and then resume down move.....I will probably add to my shorts when they pop up.

USD/CHF long looking good....but looking for a drop to 1.1090 before moving up....I'll be looking to add to the position here...

Need to do something with Cable....

Hmm something wrong here, impulse trading or lack of morning coffee maybe? :D running & back in 1hr, there maybe 2 SL hit :D

my target was hit for a handsome profit in Euro and I got stopped in Cable.. I'm up 85 today ;)

Got 85 total on JPY pairs last night, but minus 40 from 2 "lack-of-coffee" trades this morning :D

my stop and reverse in Cable is up as well... targeting in the mid 1.54s on the breakout of major resistance..