Forex Day Trader's Thread

Big Dick Analysis - Update.

GBPJPY SELL 145.80 Stop 1.25 DR Short term target 150 pips. Longer inter session traders Hold For Big Dicks Trend Change.

Trade / Reason Idea Big Dicks Are Short The Market

regards,

Dick

Big Dick Analysis Update.

Trade above is now long from same original short entry so scratched trade above.

Currently trading 146.00 zone at time of this post.

GBPJPY

Big Dicks Are Now Long 145.80 stop 1.25 DR. Target short termers 150 pips or hold until Big Dicks Change Position. TBA

Trade / Reason Idea Big Dicks Are Long The Market

Happy Holidays .

Regards

Dick, Big Dick FX

I suffered a net loss on Xmas presents once again this year.. I spent about $500 and I estimate the value of my gifts at around $350.. totally lame..

now it's time for some silly trading.. Boxing day plus general thinness should make for some crazy moves today.

IMO euro is pulling back a bit (14315 ?) before going up as high as 14550 or so, but the bigger trend is still down. Maybe wrong though

I deposited on poker site to quench my gambling thirsts. I have also arranged a catch up for some time in the new year. Should be interesting if it ever happens. Bet she can't wait to find out about a degenerate.

hey jah do you think you can start condensing your 5 min worth of thoughts into 1 post, for the sake of space?

Pippy I'm really surprised I havent heard any crap from you about the game today haha.

I'm partial to TX Dave ;)

I would have rubbed it in Alex but that second half was so pitiful there's nothing to boast about.

I just jumped in long USD/CAD at 1.043 with a 45 pip stop.

I'm partial to TX Dave ;)

I would have rubbed it in Alex but that second half was so pitiful there's nothing to boast about.

I just jumped in long USD/CAD at 1.043 with a 45 pip stop.

I think the big players will use the opportunity to take some stops in this thin market. I got out and waiting lower

I'm twisting around +5 to -10 on Loonie.. it's making me a bit, erm.. what's a synonym for crazy? oh, I can't think of one..