Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm afraid we don't allow trolling or discussing the results of our trades without calling them out in advance. You seem like a really great guy and I don't want your posts to be deleted so please remember the rules.

Forum guides have the uppr hand like all men without her!

It's eye of the tiger time.. Picture yourself in a burger king hat and you'll find the motivation for success.

I think what you said last week about taking smaller profits and smaller losses is a good idea, but probably not right now. Grab Euros on a big dip for sure and just wait.. You'll get that 20% back by having just one successful philosophy (i.e. Euro will gain strength again) rather than being successful in tons of little trades. Then put your small target, small stop strategy into effect and be more patient in letting trades come to you. Move your stop up to lock in profits more often as well.

The Burger King stuff doesn't even bother me. I'd rather do that than sit on the underground every morning in a grey suit on the way to my 9-5 accountancy job.

A problem is i'm going away in January so I don't want to hold positions for long if I won't be around for them. So I either just short-term trade December, or call it quits till January. This market's not good but i'm hopeful tomorrow will be a bit more lively and have some direction to it.

I also noticed Evolution has not graced T2W in a while now.

I noticed a big improvement when I started yelling out "EXCELSIOR" when important trades were filled. No one really expects it to happen and I think it kind of startles competitors into capitulation.

Why not just wait for a dip and put low leverage on Euro? You might not get another chance

Evolution is gone but there is a young upstart named Maiden22 who has designs on usurping my throne..

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/arcade.php

expect spirit crushing soon..

looking a bit scary, but the stop is holding nicely and I wouldn't be surprised to see a chance to ditch for a few pips..

I'm taking 46 pips profit and re-entering 1.459 s/l 1.442 Tl broke and a tank seems imminent.. good night.

I closed mine for 15 pips .This was the second Trade called in advance ,No good boasting after the event "I MADE 45 PIPS"

A recurring pattern forming in my trading. Going long eur/usd and cable and getting burnt. Then saying "screw it" and buying usd/jpy and then breaking even on the day.

she loves me, she loves me not. she loves me, she loves me not. will 1.45 be broken or not. oh no what's this, billions of dollars being dumped and strength in the Euro. It can't be. Who will win today I wonder.

At the time of writing we are just a touch under 1.4540

Attachments

• masq 1.jpg
    masq 1.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 155
  • masq 2.jpg
    masq 2.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 148
Cut half of my usd/jpy trade. I'll see what the data brings. Might be a stupid move of mine but i'll give it a shot.