Forex Day Trader's Thread

look at ninja's choppy ass! I can't stand this.. the only real movement today was a stop run which reversed to stop everyone out long and short. ugh.. this is why I'm not day trading until "most likely" after new years..

up fiddy on EU.. supported by a rising trend line. Erm, but I think it's going to break.. moving my profit stop up to 1.462 and getting back in 1.455

EURUSD20091214222334.GIF

UJ flied this morning probably because it has had a stop run. EU also tanked as you expected.

btw, I'd like to have faith in euro.. I'll buy euro if you change the name of this thread to 'I'm buying Euro..'. good thread! (y)

Fed up of this. Closed both for small profit. This market makes me feel too edgy though I feel better about cable than euro for some reason.

UJ flied this morning probably because it has had a stop run. EU also tanked as you expected.

btw, I'd like to have faith in euro.. I'll buy euro if you change the name of this thread to 'I'm buying Euro..'. good thread! (y)

If only the euro pips sucked so sweet

Just jumped in some more euro and cable. But out of them now with small profits, i'm generally frustrated with this market and myself. Up a little on the day, but wish I had the patience to wait around more for these setups. Just i'm starting to get additional pressures :(

Just jumped in some more euro and cable. But out of them now with small profits, i'm generally frustrated with this market and myself. Up a little on the day, but wish I had the patience to wait around more for these setups. Just i'm starting to get additional pressures :(

How difficult is it to folow simple trend lines?See eur jpy

Where are your trend lines on cable or euro /usd?

Attachments

• masq 3.jpg
    masq 3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 136
  • masq 4.jpg
    masq 4.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 136
  • masq 5.jpg
    masq 5.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 139
  • masq 6.jpg
    masq 6.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 126
Day trading has been awful so far this week. Looking to have my first live account set up by tomorrow, hopefully things get a bit better

Attachments

• masq 7.jpg
    masq 7.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 113
The detachment from stocks in Euro seems to be an attempt for a 1.45 option strike. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce and recoupling.. [cough] [cough] Mask.. These are some cheap Euros

The detachment from stocks in Euro seems to be an attempt for a 1.45 option strike. I wouldn't be surprised to see a bounce and recoupling.. [cough] [cough] Mask.. These are some cheap Euros

Why you brainwashing people with crap?

The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.

Why you brainwashing people with crap?

The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. We can never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Always remember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" many times along the way.

Plus; If a chart is showing a 89 degree line, then that means its time to sell init.

Ofcourse, if you don't feel like selling, you could always change the graph gradient so that the line is only 23 degree's

Its abut time you set your charts properly ,that they are easily recognisable
All i'm doing is changing the graph gradient;
Graphs don't have a 'standard gradient' they are adaptive to data and adaptable by the user...

You use '45 degree lines' in your trading, and i'm telling you for a fact they don't exist within any real context because they are changeable to an individuals setting ... So in other words you have 'Nothing'.

Rather than try argue, be like ' Oh shizzzle, hes right. Crap'