Forex Day Trader's Thread

How much did you lose today Gene? I'm down -84 pips banked and I'm riding a 30 pip loss right now..

UGH!

tbh i think some prick is just bidding it up on thin volume so they can slam it back down again and will be the blood of all those longs which will take it down..just a theory ofcourse and been stopped out twice trying to implement it lol

I'm glad I didn't get in, I am just going to wait till american markets close. I wil short gbp/usd and eur/usd before asian sessiion starts

the dollar is getting absolutely hammered. Can't see no real reason for it. I think your right Genic, just game playing going on at the moment. oil getting smashed today as well

this just came accross the wires, made me laugh.

Monday, April 13, 2009 5:38:05 PM
(CH) Update: Chinese Govt researcher forecasting property prices in China to fall by 50% over next two years - FT

2mza8b8.gif

right think the bulls have had there last push in the indexs lets see if this can drag the dollar up a bit!!

shot of the dow futures hourly

fyi there half past houlry candles, i.e 2-30-3.30-4.30

crude rallying, gold selling off

Attachments

• dow.jpg
    dow.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 126
Thin liquidity gayness.. Big bank sets off stops..

Well, I'm still short and EUR/JPY and EUR/USD seem to be running out of steam.. Last hour's candle posted a really long wick.. Every other time that has happened on the hourlies and nice reversal happened.. So I'm watching my sorry trade twist in the wind at -31 pips..

equities rallying on..

Monday, April 13, 2009 6:18:11 PM
White House: President Obama to make a "major speech" on economy tomorrow, discussing transition from recession to recovery