Forex Day Trader's Thread

20 pip spread on EUR/JPY .. I'm going down to my local for a few and a bite then I'll back when these chumps wanna give me realistic spreads..

You know Gene.. deporting the Scottish isn't high on the list of priorities for our lovely central government and our state and city governments do not have the right to ask if you are a citizen or not. If you just wanted to trade and rent an apartment you could stay basically until you committed a crime.

if you got caught you could never come back tho? and you wouldnt be able to leave while you there due to not being able 2 get back in?

ive been short for 3hrs, was in a nice bit of profit before it came almost to stop me out at break even, just playing the waiting game now! same story on gbpusd

I always thought it was hilarious that the Japanese took a lunch break to stop trading..

im jus waiting to get the top of this rally in sterling and euro, and short the **** out of it in the asia session tonite

seems to be a bit of a disconect between the indices and the dollar... thursday indices rallied so did dollar, now indicies selling off a bit and dollar getting smashed..

Yes, Euro is bid.. if it breaks 1.333 the bias will be reversed to up..

I think I'm about to get stopped out for the 2nd time on EUR/JPY