Forex Day Trader's Thread

The yen looks to me that it might actually test the 200 sma before going up one more time and then falling before a large up move through the 200 sma....

interesting, im looking at the near term movement.. 30 min chart looks like it might drop a bit. im talking 20 pip moves, nothing major

WHOA.. make that 1.55% big equity rally in China.. not a big deal for EU but wait until the Europeans come on the scene

I think that is the long term out look....... I have said that I think that the usd is going on along term tear since November and everyone has laughed at me...

I'm just trying to get in at the right time Tarhini... The Dollar is going to go up a lot against the YEN and every other currency.........

That might have been because you were too drunk to notice or maybe because i was in jail...........LMAO...

I'll post more regular, except this New Years weekend coming up....I am going out of town with my wife.......

I think that is a very good trade Tarhini. I took that trade with a stpp loss of 9280 and limit of 85. I know that is ambitious, but I will move my limit down as it goes

Im getting really tempted to jump in long EUR/USD...starting to look like a text book break with a small retracement before continuing up

starting to look like a text book break with a small retracement before continuing up

looks like a thin liquidity false break before major data and political instability on the last day of the year.. roll the dice