Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm getting my a** kicked on the short eur, but im short gbp/jpy, so i'm doing ok overall...

I left mine in for now. You know how I love fib.......the 138 level is 1.4395.......I'm out if it hits 1.4400

I'm pretty confident I'll get something off this one ;)

the will of the few reigns tonight and they want it up..

I would take my profits on the next push up... and then take a short position.......

I jumped in the 1.436 break for a quick 8 pips, im thinking about getting in to hold it over night. besides that I think USD/JPY might be headed towards 92.2.

Still looking at entry points over here.

It almost never goes more than nine waves up and it is at 8 now on the five minute chart. if it is an impulse pattern then it could make 13 and if it it a corrective pattern then 11 will be 11.......

The yen looks to me that it might actually test the 200 sma before going up one more time and then falling before a large up move through the 200 sma....

I just looked at the eu chart and I moved my stop to 1.4450 with a limit for 1.4160........expanded flat I think........

EUR/GBP and gold just registered breaks.. I would hold and move the stop up on Euro and not worry about long-term waves

Euro needs to touch 1.45 or 1.457 before a failure signaling a try for 1.40.. It bounced off of 1.428/1.43 this morning to signal a try for the recent highs.

It won't break above wave A unless it breaks below wave B first, which will hit my limit first...