Forex Day Trader's Thread

sniper.jpg

got 11 ;)

nice start to the week

LH on 1min frightens me a bit.. 5m momentum is down.. price action nutty.

brief crack of 90 support as well..

back in 89.75 for a larger gain

I just got this monitor from Dell.. it's huge. I only play chess and civ 4 these days (excluding tw2 flash games).. I guess if I really wanted to I could use S-video and rock my 52" LG downstairs for games. It's already caused my eyes serious harm though just from watching TV. I have a PS3 hooked up to it, but I really just bought it from the blu-ray player.

So that is your desk then? What size is it? 24''? I was thinking of getting some 24'' or 26'' or maybe even 30''. The problem with the big screens is the resolutions aren't great for somethings.

That's pretty cheap, i've seen some for the equivalent and have been thinking about getting. Only 1 screen? I'm a 2 screen convert now, one for surfing/MSN/general stuff and the other just to leave a few charts up so I can take a look without having to click.

Here are my other ones.. an old 21" from the 90s (still works) and a crappy low budget American brand which died in 2 years..

prog.jpg

and something which anyone with the slightest bit of nerd in them is totally jealous of.. my dope GOOGLE REFRIGERATOR!

goofridge.jpg

that's 70 lbs. :LOL:

yes, I hate Google passionately.. they are 1,000X worse than Microsoft. If you attempt to do anything commercial on the internet they completely own you, yet they make up for it with frisbees, t-shirts and nifty refrigerators.. (no they don't).. Their motto is "do no evil" which is a complete joke. They are driving up the price for baby formula in the 3rd world right now.

Stay up and run trade vs go to sleep and wake up early to see the state of play? Closing position is also an option tonight.

I'm not that well informed with popular culture. I mean to see if i've made some nice change overnight or if i'm screwed in the morning.