Forex Day Trader's Thread

The Japanese are doing verbal intervention on the Yen, but it doesn't seem to be helping.. About 9 months ago the rumor was that they would intervene with huge orders below 85 in ninja.. That bounce earlier today was not from them, but from banks..

We shall see what they do

Happy thanksgiving to the septics

you didn't think we could get fatter, but you were wrong.. just like you were wrong at Yorktown.

Roast Beef, Sharp Cheddar (melted) and little horseradish on wheat..

I'm sick that I wasn't here to buy the bounce in EJ and UJ.. I also banked EU 130 pips too early this morning before I set out for San Antonio.. I don't even like turkey.

Last edited:
Consider your Burger Time score on my radar Mask.. I'm an original coin-op Burger Time player with little tolerance for young upstarts such as yourself.

Been a while since I had one worthy of posting..

gisela1.jpg

gisela2.jpg

gisela3.jpg

gisela4.jpg

gisela5.jpg

She has a good personality too..

im sure its going to bounce around, so I should probably just walk away and not watch..hopefully my stop isnt too tight. the daily and hourly have potential assuming we get an actual correction and not some sort of weird range trading

Chinese stocks down a WHOPPING 3.5 % ..

risk strength just a squeeze.. I'd sell any risk strength with size

1.481 is my bet of the week ;) we'll see when I wake up

took a nice profit around 2:00am witht the pair :D (while I was sound asleep), this starting to look like a decent correction, Fed is talking today around 4pm, so speculators should push us which ever way the consensus believes...we'll see what direction we go, if its south I think 1.4750 is on the way.