Forex Day Trader's Thread

agree totally, I just think it may get thrown around a lot tomorrow which will just p$ss me off and the p$ssed off side of me doesn't trade very well at all.

short EUR/JPY at 129.7 looking for 129.50 and maybe a break through...if so it should be a decent one..very important level

I went long on turkey, done quite well

Seriously though, shorted euro at 1.5141, 3 pips from the top, we'll call it luck

Jammy,

rough day kid.. for a swing trader on a day trader's thread who won't be eligible to open a live account for 3 more years you must have found this experience to be soul-crushing.. Although I was ridiculed by your fellow youth running rampant on the trading site for telling you that losing 240 pips was bad, I hope that you will truly believe that losing 800 pips is sayonara bad.. If you're a swing trader you just got launched right out of the swing. You're lying on the ground with a broken arm and bloody nose and all of the other kids on the playground ran home because they got really freaked out by how bad you got banged up.. Tried to teach you something last week, but you didn't want to listen.

I made 300 real United States Dollars today and it really wasn't even a very good day.

WOW.. just looked at the charts for today.. worse than I had imagined in terms of silliness..

yeah 5 mins were ridiculous today, as I mentioned...I think it was the big levels mixed with news that moved everything with such volatility today, it seemed to carry from one pair to the next, pretty wild

man youre right...scratch everything I just said...it was basically a thanksgiving trade. the whole thing. haha happy turkey

no, a little panic after yearly highs would have done crazy things by itself, but add in a US holiday and the table is set for a lot of silly moves.. I'm worried that the US markets will tank tomorrow and take Euro down to big support at 1.48.. I have an order to buy at 1.481

haha yeah I was just messing around. and thats a very possible scenario merely based on the correction EUR/USD had, as we've seen the positive correlation with the dollar and equities almost spot on every time

yooro.bmp

trying to crack 61.8 now