Forex Day Trader's Thread

Got bored of my EU trade, nicked a few pips. Thought cable would bounce and pull up EU - I was right about half of it. Probably won't touch anything till after the big stuff and even then it's friday...

I can't seem to get in a trade.. getting frustrated with the tight and thoroughly boring range

This whole week has been kind of boring. Everybody's always waiting for something. The whole first half of the week nobody wanted to do anything before the FOMC yesterday, then as soon as that was over nobody wanted to do anything because of tomorrow morning's data, then tomorrow will probably be another boring Friday.

alright where here's the point where I trust my instinct.. short again at 135.6 if stopped and close down my trading software.. I'll check it later.

:D because il get my virtual buy limit filled if it goes down.

at that point i will want you to lose :)

if the stock market going up etc has such a negative effect on the euro, then why has it surged when the stock market has too?

That statement makes no sense.. it has a negative effect on the USD and the JPY and a positive effect on the EUR

the pair known as EURO aka EUR/USD rose with equity futures earlier today and may have had a hard time continuing due to USD strength via the USD/JPY pair, meaning there was extreme Yen weakness today. It makes sense if you look at the EUR/JPY pair. There also might be a lot of sell orders in Euro preventing it from moving higher today.

That statement makes no sense.. it has a negative effect on the USD and the JPY and a positive effect on the EUR

the pair known as EURO aka EUR/USD rose with equity futures earlier today and may have had a hard time continuing due to USD strength via the USD/JPY pair, meaning there was extreme Yen weakness today. It makes sense if you look at the EUR/JPY pair. There also might be a lot of sell orders in Euro preventing it from moving higher today.

sorry misunderstood, i thought you were saying the stock market rising was bad for the euro. understand im talking weeks and months.