Forex Day Trader's Thread

we're up 2% in equities and EJ and EU are going nowhere .. positioning before NFP tomorrow will continue to cap.. No one is going to get caught with a "new highs" position.

pfft EJ is taking off my buy limit never got filled off the trendline.

perhaps NFP volatility could shake price into my limit.

Ok boys, I promised you a chart. I just knocked this up on my netbook so the lines are a bit wonky. I'm long eur/usd, I feel good about this trade and I marked on the Y-axis my target for the trade.

Attachments

• chart.jpg.gif
    chart.jpg.gif
    11.6 KB · Views: 111
Euro is behaving very "tired" .. a 5 pt run up in the S&P is worth 10 pips while a 5 pt run down is worth -30 pips

we're retesting highs in equities and Euro is 30 pips off it's intraday high.

I think everything is tired. Nothing has moved since this morning. I listen to traders audio and the s&p pits are dead today.... i think everybody's kind of holding on for tomorrow.

YES, that's right! Only a fool would hold on to big profits in the face of major data and the guys who trade for the big banks aren't fools.. where they go we go.

In order to even test new highs we'll need major new highs in equities and we just failed to make new highs there. We'll probably need another ten points in the S&P for Euro to break that double top.. it's just not going to happen in NY

EJ is showing some signs of life, but I will eat my own face if EU breaks the double top

it won't look as good as my potentially, possibly, maybe upcoming short at 135.05.. that will be an absolutely hunky studboat of a trade.

it won't look as good as my potentially, possibly, maybe upcoming short at 135.05.. that will be an absolutely hunky studboat of a trade.

Loveit Pippy!!!1.

EJ....13600+ here we come!!!

Stops at B/E...gotta step out for 30 minutes...will not be watching!!