Forex Day Trader's Thread

hey what the hell happened to my star?? I went through all that trouble making bad trade recommendations and spouting numerous trading cliches in order to get it and now they take it away from me just when I was going to use it to open the door to untold riches!

this price action is boring.. I have no interest in jumping back in..

oh wait .. yes I do .. long ninja..

here's the thing about ninja.. it's in an uptrend right now and has experienced a mandatory pullback before an expected continuation.. I am going to leave this one alone for months in the belief that it will not get this low again..

risk $300, reward $20,000

It might not work but you just have to try..

ninja is USD/JPY not Euro..

Euro will bounce all over the place but will eventually end up in the 1.50s next year at the very least.. The USD will get hammered (but not nearly as bad as the JPY) when oil rises and the economic conditions globally improve.. Our currency has a ton of problems long-term and no one would invest in it if they had any other choice..

ninja is USD/JPY not Euro..

Euro will bounce all over the place but will eventually end up in the 1.50s next year at the very least.. The USD will get hammered (but not nearly as bad as the JPY) when oil rises and the economic conditions globally improve.. Our currency has a ton of problems long-term and no one would invest in it if they had any other choice..

If you feel the USD will get hammered even though not as bad as the JPY, why not use the GJ or EJ rather than the UJ for your long term trade? That is of course unless you don't like either of those. I think the GBP will show the most strength out of the majors.

I am checkin pivot points on MT4 today, none of the currency pair respect S/R, what de heck?

MY GOD.. what a disastrous day! -220 pips.. I'm short Euro and if this is wrong I'll hit my loss limit.

this usually happens every Monday.. sad thing is every bad trade reversed for more than 100 pips after barely touching my stop loss..

WOW.. that was one of the most irritating and untradeable S&P sessions I've ever seen