Forex Day Trader's Thread

actually it was only 2 hours but felt like an eternity.. backed up against the stop loss the whole time.. I think it would have been more merciful just to stop me out an hour earlier.. ah but all's well that ends well..

83 points sounds pretty good to me.. Eur/GBP just might blast through 90.2 soon enough.. My grand scheme to short EUR/GBP at parity never came together :cry: :cry:

Mine could have been beginner's luck. Although I consider myself an experienced indices trader, I'm sure an experienced Forex trader would have done much better. Nevertheless, I'm going to be careful not to get too cocky today.

I'm, also, going to go through this thread from Post 1!

look at the 1h for the trendline and 1h moving averages. should give good indication of turning points. also with rate cuts tomorrow and ADP in 25mins.

Good morning!!

I got stopped out on USD/JPY :(

but my GBP/USD trade is up over $500!! I got up out of bed and bought it last night .. wise decision..

My USD/CAD is up $40 and looks like it wants to move !!

NICE WEEK..

stop trailed to 1.18650 on USD/CAD .. no need to be underwater all day.. looks like it has found some support .. could get legs.. oil down to $45 ..