Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm short AUD/USD .724

Suhaib.. I always start day trades with 1 mini-lot .. Gives you lots of room to screw up the entry point..

like I screwed up the entry point on my 2 current trades for example ;)

glug glug glug underwater..

I make infinitely more than you will make using $100,000 lots..

You add large numbers of lots only at major support and resistance.. or you can add lots to your winning trades and hope for the best..

Ridder,

I actually bailed out of AUD/USD with just a few pips in profit because it raced up really high.. I'll be looking to jump back in on the next big rally (if there is one) ..

I sold it for a decent profit.. USD is having a lot of trouble in the last few hours.. EUR/USD looks like it might want to erase all of its gains from last night.. I'm -26 on my short trade from 1.35

yes just Forex for 3 years.. I like the 200:1 leverage.. It would be nice to buy some crude oil on the next dip, but trading multiple currency pairs is complicated enough without adding anything else..

**** connection broken **** BACK..

I am gonna to sleep, good luck with your trades Pippy500

bye, Ridderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

GBP is still undervalued vs. Euro and Dollar but there is another chance of a EUR/GBP rally..

if GBP/USD can stay above 1.488 it will probably make another run for 1.50 during the London session..

I booked 40 pips profit on my EUR/USD short trade from 1.35.. it was underwater for 4 hours!!

Will look to get in again short at 1.355 this time

went long usd/cad.. 1.1857

lets see what happens..

downside is limited.

now off to bed..

Israel killed a bunch of civilians today.. the war is getting worse.. Canadian Dollars have been fashionable this week as a means to profit from an expected rise in oil.

I lost nerve very quickly on USD/CAD earlier today.. 1.1465 trend low makes me think I might be able to get it cheaper..

Someone I trust thinks that USD/CAD will smash through the 1.30 double top in late Feb or early March.

Buy and hold.. don't bank a loss on that one either way..

its not sure if it will hit 1.14.. actually i prefer it would could go sideways or higher from here

I booked 40 pips profit on my EUR/USD short trade from 1.35.. it was underwater for 4 hours!!

Will look to get in again short at 1.355 this time

Yesterday afternoon, UK Time? I took 83 points EUR/GBP and I went into Forex in disgust from a morning's trading in Footsie! It's the biggest 2-3 hour gain I've had.

Guess what? I'm going back today! :D