Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Up until close of business on Friday, I had but 9,999 hours screen time. Apparently insufficient to be an expert guru trader. One hour after the markets (FX) open tonight, I will be ordained. I will immediately fire off over 17,500 live trades and become incredibly clever, but you’ll have to be even cleverer to work out why I’m so clever. Or if you’re really clever, you’ll have worked it out already. I will then use a random word generator to construct posts and fire these off as frequently as I do my scallop trades. There are like scalp trades, but they’re even fishier. I will then back-fit a rather unengaging provenance which has little to do with trading and that will serve me well as going forward it won’t either. I’ll leave the detail skimpy as it’s easier to tap dance when you’re naked.

As an aside, for those with time on their hands, take a look at the forexmosphere website. If you think this thread has been amusing, well, you’re in for a treat. The Most Secret and Most Powerful Trading Secrets System in the World. Box kites for all I say.

Up until close of business on Friday, I had but 9,999 hours screen time. Apparently insufficient to be an expert guru trader. One hour after the markets (FX) open tonight, I will be ordained. I will immediately fire off over 17,500 live trades and become incredibly clever, but you’ll have to be even cleverer to work out why I’m so clever. Or if you’re really clever, you’ll have worked it out already. I will then use a random word generator to construct posts and fire these off as frequently as I do my scallop trades. There are like scalp trades, but they’re even fishier. I will then back-fit a rather unengaging provenance which has little to do with trading and that will serve me well as going forward it won’t either. I’ll leave the detail skimpy as it’s easier to tap dance when you’re naked.

As an aside, for those with time on their hands, take a look at the forexmosphere website. If you think this thread has been amusing, well, you’re in for a treat. The Most Secret and Most Powerful Trading Secrets System in the World. Box kites for all I say.

rofl...just too funny :LOL::LOL::LOL:

one thing is for certain peeps. anyone posting endless drivel isn't making a bean trading. not a bean.

one thing is for certain peeps. anyone posting endless drivel isn't making a bean trading. not a bean.

How do you know what someone else is doing.....you don't.

"Most of my interaction these days is with 'industry' people."

That's a quote from your last post on here............'industry' people." why are YOU wasting your time on here with mere retail scum like me.......:sleep:

How do you know what someone else is doing.....you don't.

very true. It's all about probabilities.

"Most of my interaction these days is with 'industry' people."

That's a quote from your last post on here............'industry' people." why are YOU wasting your time on here with mere retail scum like me.......:sleep:

I am here for the 1%. Nothing wrong with being a retail trader.

Hi SD

You came on the live intraday thread for a few weeks and you were trading the GU

During that time you saw how I traded and i also explained I take 10 -20 intraday short term trades a day.

I believe you mention maybe 1 per day or just a few a week.

Well thats fine - but I dont find it any problem - AT ALL - to take an average 14 /16 trades over 10 hrs and still make 40 to 60 comments - that take 20 secs to 2 mins to type and post - in fact - its a piece of cake .

I have a multi screen set up - as you know I am not at my desk for a solid 10 hrs - I cherry pick my times and maybe actually trade for less than 3 or 4 hrs - as most short term trades are over within 10 mins

I really cannot see a problem with the amount of live trades I have taken - I am more focused and in the zone and find me checking my previous posted levels etc - that assist me

Its like anything in life - if you do it a lot of times - have a great skill - enjoy it - then it gets easier

Trouble is here on this forum - maybe only 2-5 % of retail traders can understand what I mean - and commercial guys - well they are in La La land as far as I am concerned - no disrespect to them - its just another ball game - played differently

Regards

F

Hi SD

You are great entertainment - funny - and so dangerous - because for some one like me not able to pin you down to what you do and for you to get away with such tom foolery means - you really do have an hidden agenda

You like to come across as a failed retail trader - but then throw in so much knowledge about the finance industry - that something just does not add up?

Please stay with me for a bit and follow what I am saying -

Lets for example say - you are a retail FX trader who has been trying for say 3 or 4 years - OK? During that time you have other work or own a business etc etc - but want to earn more money from trading - BUT - so far cannot quite really get there - having good day and then bad periods etc etc

Lets say you are spending 15 -20 hrs a week trying to learn the art and the skill

So in say 3 yrs that's approx 2500 hrs spent reading books - watching videos - on trading forums etc etc

I would then say - the actual time you have spent on all charts under 60 mins - and ideally under 5 mins for intraday would be approx 3 hrs out of the 15 -20 hrs per week

Therefore in 3 yrs - you maybe have really watched live approx 3 x 48 week x 3 year = 432 hrs - ie less than 500 hrs in 3 years studying and watching what you really need to study - ie the Key - the important part ;-)

OK so at this rate after 5 years part time - still well less than 1000 hrs spent trying to figure out how the market reacts on a daily business

So i say you need 3-5k hrs to crack it really - and over 10k hrs at the coalface to start getting to expert level

That means Mr Joe Average FX trader will take what - over 15 - 20 yrs to get to a good level

Does that not explain everything

The devil is in the detail

Crack the detail - It all starts to make sense

Then it is MM - application - disciplines - practice and of course experience experience experience

No wonder 90% fail then

Good Trading to you this week

Regards

F

Another day another week. Let's see if we can't crack to magic number boys & girls.

Only 5 days into the poll and we're already 65% of the way to our target.

Another day another week. Let's see if we can't crack to magic number boys & girls.

I think Sigma-D is a self indulgent snot who likes the site of his own text!

Entertaining read most of the time but can get a bit too :sleep:

Voted No by the way... I think Forexmospherian is great as you are funny (y)

Last edited:
Let's give the NO voting morons what they want then.

UJ scallop sell below 109.66. Stay in scallop mode until 108.83 and above 109.92 scallop buy mode until 110.86 while under the scallop sell TTFN and L1/L2 mid-leg offside sell at 109. Stops the normal 5-87 unless TGIF in which case regression L3.5 to 5-18 take off 99% at max pain and have a BLT for the remainder.

Last edited:

any danger of you calling a few trades ?.......

Here Atilla, here boy! Here's a nice juicy UJ bone for you.

Scallop levels:-

I'm short.

Last edited:
Gold Buy levels :
1194-1196

Gold Short levels :
1190-1192

Simple