Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
Gold Buy levels :
1194-1196

Gold Short levels :
1190-1192

Simple

Morning Tar

Have not got clue on Gold - as never traded it and dont even have a chart open on it

However are you saying from your levels that 1193 is a key level - ie line in sand type - either way barrier?

Because if its not - then those levels will be meaningless for scalping

If they are - GL

Regards

F

UJ

I praise SD getting a sell under 65 or even 60

Trouble is from 34 /36 - it was a scalp buy and this was not on his levels

Those levels are fine for swingers - but not for 2 way scalpers

ie UJ now testing 51 - so from 36 level - easy 12 -14 pips - ie RR of 2 or 3

Now I want to scalp sell ideally under 53 - as over 56 - is a game changer

GL guys

All this on live thread - anyway - before I typed this

Gold Buy levels :
1194-1196

Gold Short levels :
1190-1192

Simple

It'll be irony+ if Norman came back at you and asks for clarification on your trading plan. I don't think even he is that stupid.

It'll be irony+ if Norman came back at you and asks for clarification on your trading plan. I don't think even he is that stupid.

Must remember to read to end of new posts before responding. Clearly I miscalculated.

haha nah,thanks anyway mate but I got everything off my chest and ill just go back to lurking if its all the same with you.lol

I think that would suit you,and us, a lot better. A technique honed to perfection by one of your compatriot's I understand.

Ah hoo, ah haaa, ah hoo, ah haaa....tie me kangaroo down sport...

Anyone who posts more than once in this thread saying they find it boring has a major problem.

Actually, anyone taking the effort of posting even just once saying that, has a problem.

Come on, we've already increased the count today, just another 6 real traders to confirm that sanity can prevail even on t2w in its currently diminished state and I think we'll seen the dawning of a new renaissance for the site.

Let's give the NO voting morons what they want then.

UJ scallop sell below 109.66. Stay in scallop mode until 108.83 and above 109.92 scallop buy mode until 110.86 while under the scallop sell TTFN and L1/L2 mid-leg offside sell at 109. Stops the normal 5-87 unless TGIF in which case regression L3.5 to 5-18 take off 99% at max pain and have a BLT for the remainder.

He's still making me laugh - because even when he tries to make a silly call along with mocking me - Hes gets the call correct - yes as I had already said - It was a good call made by him early this morning - even though his intraday levels were wrong and not accurate enough - his direction down under 66 and 60 could have made him over 45 pips - with even a 3 or 5 pip stop if prior to 5 30 am

For some reason notice over 40 guests on my live thread now - so what's going on now

I nearly had a BLT for my lunch as well :LOL:

Still alive , trading is taking most of my time ...

Welcome back :)

Yes, welcome back lightning. Quick question for sigma, will the right honorable gentleman be following Alex salmonds lead and stepping down in the likely event of a NO vote ? :LOL:

Yes, welcome back lightning. Quick question for sigma, will the right honorable gentleman be following Alex salmonds lead and stepping down in the likely event of a NO vote ? :LOL:

thanks mike :D

I have to say it's difficult to tell that someone has been red carded, but thanks to darktone we both now see the light.

and no alec salmond there, poll taken out with added dash of jfk and the grassy knoll shooter for good measure :cheesy:

Dunno if you read some of his posts, bit of a lovable rogue, I'm sure he will turn up again, probably like the magic third bullet.

Last edited:
Oh dear :(

Why was he banned (if banned). I liked him too. :)

Didn't mean anything I said. :eek: