Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
pair of fckn losers.

I appreciate it's been a couple of years since you read the site guidelines (congratulation btw on finally remembering your password), but the use of profanity, even when masked or asterixed is prohibited. Given the good natured mien of this thread and the good humour of the mods, I'm sure they'll let this one pass.

See you again in another 2 years I hope.

Don't forget to vote. Again.

Is that the contribution you're talking about ?!

Actually - from what I can see - its not been trashed today - completely

But there has been enough "ptakers" to frighten the hell out of traders who would like to comment and even ask the odd questions - but might be new to the forum and just feel totally intimidated.

The guys who have made me laugh the most today - yes their comments were funny are the ones who are still accusing me of being Mr SB - and now even Major Magnum

It might be light hearted banter and so in return I will now start calling them in reference to their dicck size - ie half inch and SST - ie smelly small todger.

Any of the old firm who so want to join in - are most welcome anyway

But if I was from admin or a moderator - i would not want a thread that as had some serious calls made - being belittled by SST and halfinch

Yes - I know I could easily leave and blog elsewhere - and i am sure a few would follow - maybe many - and then the ones who wanted to diss would be banned or not allowed to join

But i then allow the idiots here to win

So surely that is not quite right - even if they where here - way before me ??

PLDB - needs to do a survey - whether the small todger guys should be allowed to remain and take away their multi nics with them ;-)

Is that the contribution you're talking about ?!

Don't blame him at all.Surprised he hasn't torn into people sooner.

You see mate-you actually have the option to NOT read his threads if you don't like what he says or if its of no use to.I click on certain threads and if they don't suit my style for whatever reason then I MOVE ON.I don't spend 6 months on that thread trying to tell the contributor how wrong he is and how full of it he is.

In a nutshell,the tall poppy syndrome is alive and well on this forum as it is in life.Those that can-DO,those that cant CRITICISE.

Don't blame him at all.Surprised he hasn't torn into people sooner.

You see mate-you actually have the option to NOT read his threads if you don't like what he says or if its of no use to.I click on certain threads and if they don't suit my style for whatever reason then I MOVE ON.I don't spend 6 months on that thread trying to tell the contributor how wrong he is and how full of it he is.

In a nutshell,the tall poppy syndrome is alive and well on this forum as it is in life.Those that can-DO,those that cant CRITICISE.

Isn't that what you're doing here ?!

Well said. OZ has an almost total monopoly on real men. Take, er, Rolf Harris.

Very weak retort.

I'm sure you'll clean up your posting from here on in.Whilst you yourself are obviously comfortable with paedophilia and consider it a joking matter I can assure that the rest of us aren't and don't.

Mate,as I said,your behaviour is both weak and pathetic.Youve put yourself on show with this thread.
Thanks mate. Confused. I initially thought you were against me. It's always good to get advice from someone with a long track record of solid contribution to the site.

"Heres what worked for me,something I came across after hundreds of hours of study."
If anyone ever actually does produce something which is unequivocally, unambiguously, specifically detailed to allow a sensible review, I'd agree.

By all means come here for a laugh and some banter with like minded humans but I think the line has been crossed.
Like minded humans - LOL.

How old are you Skippy?

Thanks mate. Confused. I initially thought you were against me. It's always good to get advice from someone with a long track record of solid contribution to the site.

If anyone ever actually does produce something which is unequivocally, unambiguously, specifically detailed to allow a sensible review, I'd agree.

Like minded humans - LOL.

How old are you Skippy?

Yep that's what I thought.Heres a bloke looking for a magic bullet,the holy grail of trading.He'll only be happy when he comes across the perfect package of information which shows him the path to unlimited riches and gets him there with the least effort.

Trouble is mate-you've probably come across something pretty close several times but guess what?? it DOES require effort,it DOES require intellect,it's NOT going to be perfect.

Someone like you will spend his life criticising others and never have the tools to do what they do.

2 years and you finally found one that suits your style.

I think it was important for your behaviour in this thread and on these forums in general to be highlighted.

heres your first life lesson(hopefully fxmo can incorporate it in the sigma-d tutorial thread so we keep it all togther):

"better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool,than to open it and remove all doubt".

Hey Sig,

Enjoying the live call thread you started.

I can see now why you are so critical of fxmo who posts live calls all day/every day,of course its better to just make THREE calls altogether back in June like yourself and then give up.Good stuff.More time to troll the forums criticising others.

Thanks again from all of us.

If sigma and fxmofo had a 1 day trade-off, it would be fun :)
(assuming sigma is allowed to post 'calls' in the fxmofo style like Tar done some time ago in fxmo's thread. and appeared to make about 200 pips per day without a loser for a week or so)

Might be the best way to demonstrate what is likely peoples main issue for those who for some reason still don't 'get it', lol

This thread has kept me amused, really funny, tears with laughing last night.

Thanks Sigma n F.........must be one of the most looked at weekly threads ever, beat mine from the other week, think that peaked at about 3400 views.....

Sigma your other thread isn't far behind.........excellent posts well written, if you don't make it in trading, writing screen play would be an option.......

Originally Posted by mike.
...I agree with shane, I like your writing style...

Originally Posted by Dow Jones.
Agreed. And the blunt honesty.
The following Sigma post was one of my favourites, kinda read like something out of Dickens:

Originally Posted by Sigma-D
Excellent! At last, someone who has proof positive of the man's abilities and has seen with their own eyes empirical evidence of the same.

And how did you come by such certitude and tell us of its nature?

Thanks Sigma n F.........must be one of the most looked at weekly threads ever, beat mine from the other week, think that peaked at about 3400 views.....

Sigma your other thread isn't far behind.........excellent posts well written, if you don't make it in trading, writing screen play would be an option.......

The following Sigma post was one of my favourites, kinda read like something out of Dickens:

Excellent! At last, someone who has proof positive of the man's abilities and has seen with their own eyes empirical evidence of the same.

I have to admit I really do find Sigma D very entertaining - very witty and love his comments - even the ones goading me

I look upon this thread as being in the off topic section - so therefore other members dont have to view it or get involved etc if they dont want to etc

I love this new Privacy Issue thread he has started early this morning and have already commented on it - to my amazement - as I thought I might be excluded to post - as he had done on some other of his threads

Also if he did pull off the Forexmospherian impersonator comments last night - full credit to him - shows he can think outside the "box" and I believe in the trading game you need to be able to do that to even survive

Looking forward to trading next week - i want to give him some trades to take ;)

Regards

F

The Mcdonalds' wifi bit had my tears :LOL:

If sigma and fxmofo had a 1 day trade-off, it would be fun :)
(assuming sigma is allowed to post 'calls' in the fxmofo style like Tar done some time ago in fxmo's thread. and appeared to make about 200 pips per day without a loser for a week or so)

Might be the best way to demonstrate what is likely peoples main issue for those who for some reason still don't 'get it', lol
Thing is Devilicus, for those that still haven't got it, no amount of parodying will help. It's like you're pointing, and they're looking at your finger rather than that at which you point. Frustrating. But then these are the people I am taking money off, something I do rather well and something which I will unambiguously demonstrate in the fullness of time.