Foresxmospherian

Do you want forexmospherian to leave the site or to simply stop posting

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
I know hes some weirdo who thinks he is smart trying to denigrate a member who is contributing.

"begging" the mods to ban someone!! I wouldn't be siding with someone like that sonic.have a think about it mate.

I'll be an English country Gentleman and let you into a little secret........it, the whole thing, all of it, it was a joke.......yep, a joke..............:-0

Well that's 2 posts in 20 months, if you and Neil get together, perhaps we can have.....um maybe 3 posts a year...hell that will keep the forum going..........what fun.

Happy days...........:)

based on the content of your thousand posts I wouldn't be mounting any high horse about posting mate.

you are borderline internet weirdo at the moment yourself,pehaps just without the multi-nics.

thanks for singlehandedly keeping the forum going for us champ.

I'll be an English country Gentleman and let you into a little secret........it, the whole thing, all of it, it was a joke.......yep, a joke..............:-0

bull****.

bunch of trading losers,jealous of someone elses success and determined that they not receive any kudos.

get a life.

based on the content of your thousand posts I wouldn't be mounting any high horse about posting mate.

you are borderline internet weirdo at the moment yourself,pehaps just without the multi-nics.

thanks for singlehandedly keeping the forum going for us champ.

I come on here to break up the bordom between trades, it's not all serious stuff, what...........O' you mean you would like pro traders to spill the beans and give, yes give you our strategy ..............like an Holly grail swop meet.........grow a pair.

I come on here to break up the bordom between trades, it's not all serious stuff, what...........O' you mean you would like pro traders to spill the beans and give, yes give you our strategy ..............like an Holly grail swop meet.........grow a pair.

more bull****.

you've got nothing and you know it.im hard pressed to find any useful contribution from you anywhere.

no ones interested in your "strategy" cos we all know youre probably 17,living in your mums basement and coming on here in between playing world of warcraft.

get a life.

Read the thread from the beginning, there are some long words, but google will help you.

are you trying to now tell us that this thread wasn't an attack on fxmo??a contributing member of these forums??

please tell me this is what you are trying to now assert so I can really go to town on your sorry,delusional ass.

top 2 threads on these forums have forexmospherian and trader dante names against them.

anyone who couldn't turn what they teach in their threads into profit either isn't trading or is in the wrong profession.

THATS how I know who's a trader and who's an internet weirdo on these forums.

each of you know who you are.

17....Hell, that was a lifetime ago............wrong on every front......

Well Floppy, i'm off to bed, at least you managed 7 posts in one night.

Honestly, joking apart, yes the whole thread was a joke, just a wind up between the two of them, if you read their posts you will soon realise they are as bad as each other.......it did seem real at first.

Anyway, i'm off, it's late here in old Blighty.........good luck with your trading, this forum is light hearted and a laugh, not just a place to learn...

Regards Shane.......:)

17....Hell, that was a lifetime ago............wrong on every front......

Well Floppy, i'm off to bed, at least you managed 7 posts in one night.

Honestly, joking apart, yes the whole thread was a joke, just a wind up between the two of them, if you read their posts you will soon realise they are as bad as each other.......it did seem real at first.

Anyway, i'm off, it's late here in old Blighty.........good luck with your trading, this forum is light hearted and a laugh, not just a place to learn...

Regards Shane.......:)

night mate.take it easy.

Reading between the lines here and on another thread it appears there is anew strategy in play.

Not saying anything specific as I simply don't know, but some sleeper suddenly launches into the fray. This thread is in The Foyer bit of the site where non-trading issues can be discussed - and given the subject, that couldn't be more appropriate.

As long as we all stay within guidelines I am sure the moderators, well, most of them, will continue to act professionally. But it becomes unruly, rough or bad tempered, such as our antipodean chap attempted to make it last night, they will have a responsibility to act and one option would be to simply close/delete the thread. Just what a certain member would really like to happen before we hit the magic 20. I am stating for the record I have no information of any connection, but just saying.

As for Skippy, same as with Neil (and Trendie as I think about it), you shouldn't be throwing stones. You (all) are part of the problem. Ace non-contributors who occasionally turn up to say how crap the site has become because nobody is contributing.

Reading between the lines here and on another thread it appears there is anew strategy in play.

Not saying anything specific as I simply don't know, but some sleeper suddenly launches into the fray. This thread is in The Foyer bit of the site where non-trading issues can be discussed - and given the subject, that couldn't be more appropriate.

As long as we all stay within guidelines I am sure the moderators, well, most of them, will continue to act professionally. But it becomes unruly, rough or bad tempered, such as our antipodean chap attempted to make it last night, they will have a responsibility to act and one option would be to simply close/delete the thread. Just what a certain member would really like to happen before we hit the magic 20. I am stating for the record I have no information of any connection, but just saying.

Its clear as a blue sky ...

You're up early/late Skippy. Just browsing your handiwork or are you going to post something useful and interesting in another thread?

Its clear as a blue sky ...

I wouldn't be too hasty tar. We have no reliable information. Only the mods are privy to personal details of this nature and they do not share this with the membership. Well, mostly they don't.

As for Skippy, same as with Neil (and Trendie as I think about it), you shouldn't be throwing stones. You (all) are part of the problem. Ace non-contributors who occasionally turn up to say how crap the site has become because nobody is contributing.

Mate,as I said,your behaviour is both weak and pathetic.Youve put yourself on show with this thread.

The problem isn't non-contributors.The problem is members like yourself who have no business being on a trading forum and clutter it with snide comments and bitchy criticisms directed at anyone who dares to stick their head up and say-"Heres what worked for me,something I came across after hundreds of hours of study.I remember the struggle I had to find my edge and now Ive found it and mastered it I'm happy to share with those still searching"

By all means come here for a laugh and some banter with like minded humans but I think the line has been crossed.

I wouldn't be too hasty tar. We have no reliable information. Only the mods are privy to personal details of this nature and they do not share this with the membership. Well, mostly they don't.

hey when you 2 geniuses are finished cracking the code on the mystery connection on T2W maybe head down to the abandoned factory together for another wacky adventure.

pair of fckn losers.

You're up early/late Skippy. Just browsing your handiwork or are you going to post something useful and interesting in another thread?

Im waiting for fxmo to start his new thread.Im going to suggest he title it "Tutoring Sigma-D at trading and life."I'll chime in from time to time with some life lessons that you are sorely in need of.

We'll make a man of you yet Sig.