Follow my trades

I'm glad to see you edited your website Mr Mug, in line with my recommendations.

quint said:
Funniest thing on this thread is Mr Chill's blatant licking of mugsy's ****. Hoping for a cut price deal Mr Chill? LOL!

DowDogs point about the actual price you could get on the Dax is valid. It works in your favour this time but what if the bet had been in the opposite direction, or is the system so clever that it will always ensure you get a better entry price? If so, prepare your **** for my tongue mugsy.

You have stooped to a new level ,i have an idea for you Mr quint
why not buy some books and study about trading, then maybe one day when you've saved up enough money you too could start trading for real ,and then maybe you would have something of interest to say .nite nite :cool:

Quint, maybe Mr Chill needs a life jacket? 2000 men go into the water...i'll never wear a life jacket again!

Your reply proves one thing Mr Chill,
You wealthy college boys don't have education enough to admit when your wrong.

Boys - a reminder please. There's never any need to disrespect each other. Not only is it 'not T2W', it's not nice for others. But it does have one advantage - it gets you banned. This thread has already resulted in one ban, so please let's not have another.

Group hug!

Mr Chill said:
You have stooped to a new level ,i have an idea for you Mr quint
why not buy some books and study about trading, then maybe one day when you've saved up enough money you too could start trading for real ,and then maybe you would have something of interest to say .nite nite :cool:

Ironic comments considering its your hero mug who, by his own admission, is trying to save up enough money to start trading his own foolproof (sic) system. He doesn't seem to have bothered with the book bit though.

Here lies the body of Mary Lee, died at the age of a hundred and three, for fifteen years she kept her virginity, not a bad record for this vacinity! Mr Chill, chill!

Apparently, Mr Mug is scrapping all his trades except for the DAX trade. He wants to sell his system to a few people and scarper.

His detractors were obviously correct.

My system was designed for the Dax matey, im not actually going anywhere. Just coz im shutting down the other trades doesnt mean im scarpering. In fact im here to stay for a long time.

SMK

Mug2K
Sometimes diversifying is a safer route. By limiting ones self to the Dax, which I agree is a huge money earning market compared to the pussy FTSE, one is placing all ones eggs in ones basket so to speak. One wishes one good trading anyway! lol.

MCGF

Nassau is in Essex.

Chelmsford Hight Street, Macdonalds on the left, 2nd set of lights,
wave to the smiling copper on the corner as you turn left, next right ( don't hit the bollards ), next left ( one way street ), 100 yards ahead. You are now at Nassau, Essex.

Really!

I was at that McDonalds the other day-im gonna check that out when im next there!

Mug2k
Any particular reason why you are scrapping the Nikkei trades, they looked the most profitable?

Yes my Nikkei are great trades, see how your now asking for them back when only the other day you where rubbishing me. All my trades are good and you know it.

Ive only scrapped them from my site, Ive still got them for myself :cool:

SMK