Follow my trades

Lol.

Maybe Mr Mug is a contrarian gone wrong and we should all go along with his trades but in the opposite direction to what he says.

Does that make sense ?

OK!

So really mugsy is a genius?

I think anyone who questioned him, including me, should now apologize.

Im deeply sorry

If youve been quoted far higher on your spreads than the price ive given then thats even better.

You will be updated if you signed up for my email updates which I send out in good time for reversals anybody on that list will tell you the same.

By the way Skimble you've missed the reversal on the Nikkei.

SMK

No I didn't miss it mug2k, because I did a cut and paste from your website within one minute of posting it here.

So that must mean that you've posted a change since.

This is now what your website says:

DOW 31st Dec 03 Sell 10448
DAX 7th Jan 04 Sell 4004
Nikkei 8th Jan 04 Sell 10837
FTSE 31th Dec 03 Sell 4470

It would have been difficult to sell the Dax at 4004 at the end of the day. It was being quoted far higher than that.

Sorry, my mistake. It would have been good yes.

This another good thing about my DAX trades you will almost always get a better price than the EOD that I quote, which makes for more profits.

SMK

BlairLogie

When you join Mr Mug's system, you get a special deal with the spread betting companies.

You are entitled to void losing trades and you can always get prices which are much better than market for your trades. Usually it's a case of naming your own price - within reason of course.

Dow Dog, ive heard it all before from Skimbleshanks. Havnt you got anything positive to say??

SMK

Mr Mug

I was just joking.

I have now emailed you all the grammatical corrections you need to make your website more presentable.

That I think is positive.

Happy trading today

I have something positive to say.

U are positively being shown up by people picking holes in your "system"

Okay mate whatever you say, you are God when it comes to trading im sure. Thats why you spend so much time commenting on something you think isnt any good.

SMK

MCGF said:
God? Thanks ive never been called that before!

When ever i see your posts the song UNA PALOMA (BLANCA)
always comes to mind ,can't think why . :cheesy: