Follow my trades

Its amazing how hypocritical some people here are.

There are people who will slag off, bicker and criticise anyone who dares question mugsys system even though they are saying its unfair the level of criticism that he gets?

Go figure!

MCGF

Hypocrisy is the new "in" fashion thing.

Institutions like the Royal Family, the Government and the Church have elevated hypocrisy to an art form so why shouldn't we all practice this new fad.

Anyway, it is difficult to continuously support Mr Mug as he lurches and shudders from one change to another. He is now advocating charging a fiver per trade - very soon despite saying it would be free for 2/3 months. So we have gone from 4 free indices to 1 index at a fiver a throw. Hmmmm.

Actually, I quite like hypocrisy - great word and a very effective management tool in the modern day world.

Current position of my trades from following Mugs site.In each case I obtained more favourable prices by waiting-figures quoted based on Tradeindex virtual money account using March Futures:

6/1/04-Sell DOW at 10488-Currently 10468 to buy.+20 points.

6/1/04-Sell FTSE at 4494-Currently 4443 to buy.+51 points.

8/1/04-Sell NIKKEI at 10915-Currently 10915 to buy.B/E.

8/1/04-Sell DAX at 4062 -Currently 4007 to buy.+55 points.

Total points at present +126.

Beginners luck I guess as surely Mug would not have abandoned DOW and FTSE trades where as a result of the system these profits were obtained.Or perhaps system needs tweaking re entry points to have better chance of profits :?: :?:

As only DAX now posted is your recommendation Mug that I should close all trades except DAX for an overall profit of 71 points albeit in virtual money only :D :D

Look forward to your reply

Last edited:
Dow Dog said:
MCGF

Hypocrisy is the new "in" fashion thing.

Anyway, it is difficult to continuously support Mr Mug as he lurches and shudders from one change to another. He is now advocating charging a fiver per trade - very soon despite saying it would be free for 2/3 months. So we have gone from 4 free indices to 1 index at a fiver a throw. Hmmmm.

So you've learnt a new word ,for someone who constantly ridicules and puts mug2k down you certainly take a big interest in what he's doing and his trades ,an't it about time you changed the tune its getting very boring now . :rolleyes:

And what tune would you prefer Chilly baby ?

By the way, Mr Mug's website is still showing the DAX EOD current price as 4045. That was Thursday's close. Nice to see him keeping things up to date.

So aggressive Mr Chill :devilish: :devilish:

Never mind-lie down on the couch and Dr Wanderer will examine you :D

Aha-I have the diagnosis.Testosterone levels are too high but luckily there is a simple cure.

Retire to a darkened room and play UNA PALOMA BLANCA-that should relieve the stress levels nicely.If you do not have a copy I can lend you mine-it's in very good condition as I have not played it for many years now :)

Of course being the man of style and substance that you are you could ask your close neighbour Mrs Beckham to pop across "lend you a hand" and maybe even "sing along" with you-she must be lonely with David spending so much time in Spain :cool: :cool:

Second thoughts forget that last suggestion-with her voice I guess it would put you right "off your stroke" :eek: :eek:

Put a 100 point stop in if you like, its down to you.

Mug2k have you backtested this additional rule in your system? What effect did this have on the overall profitability and drawdown percentage of the system? Is this an optimised stop level?

Mr Chill-r u getting a cut of anything mugsy gets from this site?

Mind u even 100% of nothing doesnt work out to very much!

Lol!

You gotta feel sorry for him really-hes only defending his chum and look at the abuse we give him-we should be thoroughly ashamed of ourselves!