Everythings shrunk!!

schoe

343 3
This is no doubt something simple but a fatal error occured in my computer tonight and it shut itself down. When I restarted it the all the fonts and witing has gone really small and I am squinting typing this! How do I make everything bigger? I have windows ME?

Thanks in advance. Mark.

boy

Established member
552 3
Change the screen resolution size, right click on your desktop/properties/settings, then adjust the slider,I think?

schoe

343 3
Thanks Boy, This seems to increase the size of everything not just the writing and web pages even t2w has shrunk! Any other ideas?

Car Key Boi

396 8
at the top of yuor browser, click "view", then select "text size" and then click on medium or whatever size yuo prefer

schoe

343 3
Thanks CKB, Just tried that everything has remained in miniature any more thoughts?

jvsmith

3 0
Try going to toolbox(W98) or settings (XP), click on screen (or display), then click on appearance, then font size - if font size is "small", then select medium.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock