EOD data for futures

NKE

I have only recently found this site - and like many others, i wish that I had found it earlier - there is a lot of really useful info

Anyway, my question is, can anyone recommend a free source of EOD futures information - OHLC plus volume and OI - basically to test strategies on MS, so it would need to go back three years if possible

Maybe this is answered somewhere, but I have looked in various places; I have found references to databull and other ways to access stock data, but not futures

MyTrack do this with their bronze plan and Dial Database.

I use it in conjunction with Sierra Charts.

You can download the actual contract data i.e. Corn March 2002 or you can download a continous contract where you specify the changeover days before rollover.

JonnyT

If you are using a charting package which imports metastock compatible data, I recommend HQuotes, they connect to Yahoo (stocks and indices) and Quotes.com (futures). I also use Norgate for forex. FWIW, I use InvestRT for charting, good value for EOD at about $25 a month excl data feed.

hope this helps.

D

NKE said:
I have only recently found this site - and like many others, i wish that I had found it earlier - there is a lot of really useful info

Anyway, my question is, can anyone recommend a free source of EOD futures information - OHLC plus volume and OI - basically to test strategies on MS, so it would need to go back three years if possible

Maybe this is answered somewhere, but I have looked in various places; I have found references to databull and other ways to access stock data, but not futures