EOD data for futures

NKE

18 1
I have only recently found this site - and like many others, i wish that I had found it earlier - there is a lot of really useful info

Anyway, my question is, can anyone recommend a free source of EOD futures information - OHLC plus volume and OI - basically to test strategies on MS, so it would need to go back three years if possible

Maybe this is answered somewhere, but I have looked in various places; I have found references to databull and other ways to access stock data, but not futures

JonnyT

2,560 22
MyTrack do this with their bronze plan and Dial Database.

I use it in conjunction with Sierra Charts.

You can download the actual contract data i.e. Corn March 2002 or you can download a continous contract where you specify the changeover days before rollover.

JonnyT

Buddhist

31 0
If you are using a charting package which imports metastock compatible data, I recommend HQuotes, they connect to Yahoo (stocks and indices) and Quotes.com (futures). I also use Norgate for forex. FWIW, I use InvestRT for charting, good value for EOD at about $25 a month excl data feed.

hope this helps.

D

NKE said:
I have only recently found this site - and like many others, i wish that I had found it earlier - there is a lot of really useful info

Anyway, my question is, can anyone recommend a free source of EOD futures information - OHLC plus volume and OI - basically to test strategies on MS, so it would need to go back three years if possible

Maybe this is answered somewhere, but I have looked in various places; I have found references to databull and other ways to access stock data, but not futures

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock