To: Elliott Wave experts or enthusiasts only

jpvil123

Can anyone here divulge and tell me the relationship between the 1.618 fibonacci extension and with certain elliott wave patterns and which you prefer to use it in conjunction with? I'm also not talking about everything being divisible by or into 1.618 and extending and all these other scenarios I'm speaking solely specifically on the 1.618 retracement or extension etc. I'm also not talking about using it for a take profit level...

I'm really just quite interested in learning and knowing any experience and observations between certain 1.618 retracements and extensions. Not really interested in the other fib levels between 0 to under 1.618 or over 1.618 (although there will always probably be some underlying connection in some way with the golden ratio, I think it opens up too many doors to bring in other ratios. However if there is strong reason for it then feel free to mention it). Merely looking for any knowledge about strong relationships with the 1.618 fib point from experience. Thanks to anyone who can take the time.