Elliott Wave EUR/USD

Dear Wackypete and ForexLion,

Happy new year to you both and I say let's be extremely successful this year and many more to come.

Peace and Prosperity,
JahDave

Here are my 15 minute and 1 hour current Aussie charts. I just think it is phenominal how many roads there are to reach same conclusion.

Good Trading Everyone,
JahDave

Attachments

• AUD_USD_01_04_2012_15_minute.png
    AUD_USD_01_04_2012_15_minute.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 197
  • AUD_USD_01_04_2012_1_Hour.png
    AUD_USD_01_04_2012_1_Hour.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 212
Here are my 15 minute and 1 hour current Aussie charts. I just think it is phenominal how many roads there are to reach same conclusion.

Good Trading Everyone,
JahDave

This went even farther than I thought it would but because the first move down looks to be in 3 waves then I am still pretty confident that this down move is almost over. I just went long on the Aussie looking for it to go above 1.0400

Good Trading,
JahDave

Attachments

• AUD_USD_01_08_2012_1_Hour.png
    AUD_USD_01_08_2012_1_Hour.png
    48.1 KB · Views: 197
Here is my Aussie daily chart for you blokes........

Attachments

• AUD_USD_03_24_2012_daily.png
    AUD_USD_03_24_2012_daily.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 181
Here is my Aussie daily chart for you blokes........

I did not draw the topline, but this is a triangle from an Elliott wave perspective............That means that this is a terminal pattern after it breaks to new highs...................After this then who knows how low it can go..................Being a wave 1 down after that then it will probably retrace back up most of the way......... after that then it should accelerate to the down side...........all of this is on the daily charts, so good trading everyone.

Attachments

• AUD_USD_03_24_2012_daily.png
    AUD_USD_03_24_2012_daily.png
    28.1 KB · Views: 166
The current Aussie situation is as follows............I am posting a 1 hour chart with this, and I think that this pair will shortly make a run up to the 1.0440 area before making a strong move down. Good trading everyone............... JahDave

Attachments

• aud_usd_1_hour_3_31_2011.gif
    aud_usd_1_hour_3_31_2011.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 159
I am expecting a pullback on the daily chart and then a run down to the .9700 area.........................Good trading everyone,,,,,,,,,,,Jahdave

The current Aussie situation is as follows............I am posting a 1 hour chart with this, and I think that this pair will shortly make a run up to the 1.0440 area before making a strong move down. Good trading everyone............... JahDave

Well, here it is... I missed the top by 32 pips, it topped out at 1.0472 instead of 1.0440, but it is making the strong move down I was looking for. Right now I think we are in a wave 4, or will be there shortly...........After that will come wave 5 down, which will complete a wave 1 on a larger scale...............Then will come an ABC retracement for wave 2. After the wave 2 on the larger scale completes then the move down will be tremendous,,,,,,,,But that will probably be several months away...

Attachments

• AUD_USD_05_30_2012_DAY.png
    AUD_USD_05_30_2012_DAY.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 174
It looks like wave 4 arrived almost on time and it is working it's way through it now. The most probable conclusion will be close to what I have labeled......... Please ask with any questions if you don't understand...........I have been trading for over 5 years now and understand Forex markets much better than I used too. I will be more than happy to help anyone that wants the help, and you can write me a private message if you are a new trader and don't want to ask a question in public........

Attachments

• AUD_USD_06_12_2012_daily.png
    AUD_USD_06_12_2012_daily.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 208
It looks like wave 4 arrived almost on time and it is working it's way through it now. The most probable conclusion will be close to what I have labeled......... Please ask with any questions if you don't understand...........I have been trading for over 5 years now and understand Forex markets much better than I used too. I will be more than happy to help anyone that wants the help, and you can write me a private message if you are a new trader and don't want to ask a question in public........

What time frames do you trade from mostly?

I know, a slightly off handed question, sorry.:)

I trade on multiple time frames, but all of the current charts are the daillies..........Thnx HW.....

Here is my updated Aussie chart..........Wave 4 and 5 didn't last very long and now I think wave 2 on the next larger scale is over tonight. I am short Aussie and we will see how this ends up...........If I get stopped out on this short then I will short it again after it goes up one more time...

Attachments

• AUD_USD_06_20_2012_daily.png
    AUD_USD_06_20_2012_daily.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 161
Here is my updated Aussie chart..........Wave 4 and 5 didn't last very long and now I think wave 2 on the next larger scale is over tonight. I am short Aussie and we will see how this ends up...........If I get stopped out on this short then I will short it again after it goes up one more time...

It is very probable based on the strength of this initial move down today that wave 3 minor scale has begun. There should be a lot of opportunities to short on pullbacks for a while.

Attachments

• AUD_USD_06_21_2012_daily.png
    AUD_USD_06_21_2012_daily.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 159
Here is the Aussie 1 hour chart. So far it is tracing out a perfect elliott wave pattern to the downside. Five waves are completed down on the hourly chat, so I suspect that this pair will go up some more before it heads back down big. I just took a long position, looking for about 50 pips and then short it again...

Attachments

• AUD_USD_1_Hour_6_24_2012.png
    AUD_USD_1_Hour_6_24_2012.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 170
Here is the Aussie 1 hour chart. So far it is tracing out a perfect elliott wave pattern to the downside. Five waves are completed down on the hourly chat, so I suspect that this pair will go up some more before it heads back down big. I just took a long position, looking for about 50 pips and then short it again...

Here is an updated hourly chart...My take profit is 1.0750

Attachments

• AUD_USD_1_Hour_6_24_2012.png
    AUD_USD_1_Hour_6_24_2012.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 142
Hi Jason, What worries me is the difference of opinion for the waves set up. Have you got access to a computerised (indicator ?/) version of the waves set up.