Due Diligence - Hilda System

All i have to say guys is that price is extortion for any system but then again if ppl are willing to pay it.......

regards

Someone send me information that hilda is =http://www.trading-naked.com/CCI-Buzz2.htm + J_TPO(jurik tpo) i hope you will like it guys,im not 100% sure its true but users should confirm,and that come from one of hilda users on my mail box.

And by the way this tread is great free comercial maded by Baruch for Soultrader.

very smart

Best Regards to all real traders

Last edited by a moderator:
ForexHusky - thanks for posting the link - it seems quite good at first glance.

Paltalk room for Baker Friends

There is a new Paltalk room where traders can share their experiences about the Jurik_TPO/CCI Setup.

Name of the room:
Forex Baker Crew

Jump in! :D

Last edited:
To trendie

YW,i hope it will give some light on this strategy.

Similiar as they teach on AIME workshops from P.bain page(im far from be hes fan),but Clay W.(guy with crrate AIME) is a great teacher,and if someone is interested in new skills should try hes method.
ForexHusky

FOREXHUSKY said:
Someone send me information that hilda is =http://www.trading-naked.com/CCI-Buzz2.htm + J_TPO(jurik tpo) i hope you will like it guys,im not 100% sure its true but users should confirm,and that come from one of hilda users on my mail box.

And by the way this tread is great free comercial maded by Baruch for Soultrader.

very smart

So Soul-Trader is making a fortune selling another traders indicator/system? Smart guy, that Soul... :cheesy:

Goodbye from me - and good trading to all :)

incredible piece of investigation, FXFriend.
the screen-shots show the settings as well. ( nearly similar to mine - where do I get the colourful OsMA ?, I only have the monochrome on MT4 )

good work.

hilda blog results

hi all

i have been following the hilda blog since conception. the displayed results are very good,but...

as soultrader only post gbp trades, do the results take spread into account? many of those profits are less than 10pips. if you minus the spread i bet the total profit and the win/loss ratio would be drastically reduced.

also i notice there are results posted from 1m and 5m, 5m and 15m and 15m and 1hr charts. so i guess he uses a filtering method and trades the shorter time frame in the direction of the larger time frame charts. if so, what i don't like is when you don't have a 15m and 1hr set-up, you have to go scalping many times on 5m and 1m charts. how much will the spread impact on you then?

just a thought

crazy frog said:
i have been following the hilda blog since conception. the displayed results are very good,but...

Get Real - anybody can write a results table of supposed trades after the event. Do you want to see my results table - it's great - every one is a winner !

I used to frequent the MT Chat room when SoulTrader first registered. He started off really bad then got more confident then got really arrogant but more often than not he would call his trades after the event such as 'Oh by the way guys was busy at the time but am long from.....etc'

If you guys n' gals want to save yourselves $4000 here are the main 2 indicators used for Hilda Baker ie Superwoodies CCI set at 50 and Colour Osma set at 8/12/9. Look for a ZLR on any particular time frame for the Superwoodies CCI then enter on a shorter timeframe using the colour osma to fine tune entries.

Stops are placed above the last high or below the last low until the next high/low is taken out and then stop moved accordingly.

Alternatively draw a horizontal line across the high bumps or low bumps of the 5OCCI and when CCI line breaks either back down or back up through horizontal line then exit trade.

Finally, all you guys n gals out there should realise that traders help each other whilst salesmen line their own pockets.

Take a look at the trading naked link shown on previous posts - now there is a trader who selflessly gives a lot of time and effort to helping other traders then asks you to give to charity if you so desire.

Salute to Buzz from tradingnaked - you are a star indeed.

Now as for Soultrader...............

Last edited:
rosko said:
If you guys n' gals want to save yourselves $4000 here are the main 2 indicators used for Hilda Baker ie Superwoodies CCI set at 50 and Colour Osma set at 8/12/9. Look for a ZLR on any particular time frame for the Superwoodies CCI then enter on a shorter timeframe using the colour osma to fine tune entries.

I don't particularly care either way but for completeness I should say that what rosko has posted there isn't the hilda baker system that is for sale.

What is posted above is the "beta" Hilda Baker system developed a long time ago by Soul. The final version has things in common with the above, but a fairly large piece of the system is missing.

The system above will do ok with decent money managment though, so maybe it's best to just work from that and use the money to fund your account :) It's up to you :rolleyes:

Yup well done microsoft - saved lots more vulnerables from parting with $5000 :D .

See trading-naked.com for selfless trader helping traders - also woodie from woodies cci room.

Like I said before traders help traders and salesmen line their pockets.

Anyone know the real name behind this system ?

........................................And it's not Chaka Khan.

microsoft said:
Anyone know the real name behind this system ?

........................................And it's not Chaka Khan.

Nora Batty ?

(good work, microsoft.)

graemenash said:
I don't particularly care either way but for completeness I should say that what rosko has posted there isn't the hilda baker system that is for sale.

What is posted above is the "beta" Hilda Baker system developed a long time ago by Soul. The final version has things in common with the above, but a fairly large piece of the system is missing.

The system above will do ok with decent money managment though, so maybe it's best to just work from that and use the money to fund your account :) It's up to you :rolleyes:

Only thing missing from my post was the J_TPO indicator set at 10 (ie fly the kite above 85 and fish below 85) but that had already been mentioned earlier on in the thread.

SYSTEM NOW COMPLETE.

Please let this be a lesson to those of you vulnerable enough to part with $5000 - all these indicators are freely available and all you have done by parting with your hard earned cash is buy Soultrader his fancy 4 screen computer set-up - see his blog for details (bought shortly after Hilda Baker went on sale).

Graemenash - greatest respect to you and your blog - I put you in the trader helping trader bracket (don't be turned by your Salesman room mate).

This thread has some remarkable similarities to another system that was around a while back (June/July 05) - Trend Spotter (aka Phoenix Systems). Whilst the systems are probably different, it was the way both have acquired an indicator for MT4, which was available in the public domain, and bundled it up with some other bits and pieces and then sold (albeit for £300 for Phoenix). Both have (had in Phoenix's case) a chatroom on Paltalk to call live calls. Just a coincidence perhaps ..............

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=15663

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the document microsoft, looks interesting. Did you manage to grab the indicators zip file as well. The one I'm missing is SuperWoodieCCI.mq4

Last edited:
markbt said:
Thanks for posting the document microsoft, looks interesting. Did you manage to grab the indicators zip file as well. The one I'm missing is SuperWoodieCCI.mq4

Scroll back to my post of 06/10/05 - post no 130 - you will find SuperWoodie CCI and OSMA indicators there...............better still have attached SuperWoodies and J_TPO and colouredOSMA again......

Attachments

• Colour OSMA.zip
    1 KB · Views: 583
  • J_TPO.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 483
  • SuperWoodieCCI.zip
    1 KB · Views: 543
Last edited: