Due Diligence - Hilda System

rosko said:
Qoute from ST's Blog "Note that from now on I will no longer be providing specific trade by trade analysis of the hilda signals as this is done daily in our trading room as the day unfolds. I may also be working on a members area of the site to log the trades for system users to check."

Now that wouldn't be because he doesn't want anybody to see the entry points anymore would it ? Surely the Broom-Hilda system wouldn't produce the same entries - now that would be a coincidence wouldn't it ?................................. :cheesy:
----------------------------------------
Dear rosko , I checked entry points in blog with charts and system , they are almost true , but there were a lot of days which system has made terrible losses and Soul did not mention thoes days and trades in blog .
---------------------------------------

oedipean said:
Dear rosko , I checked entry points in blog with charts and system , they are almost true , but there were a lot of days which system has made terrible losses and Soul did not mention thoes days and trades in blog .
I'd hazard a guess that you don't blindly follow the signals. There's certain amount of intellect needed to filter the signals, so that rules out a high percentage of FX gamblers....most will fail when trying to follow this, so they'll soon move onto the next "system" flavour of the month.

This is definitely not a "holy grail" that one can get money blindly. Actually, without intellect, no system can be "holy grail". But with intellect, you can make every system profitly. Two of my friends even can work pretty well with simple ma across. So my suggestion is create one for yourself, don't trust any salesman.

comasiin said:

According to Soultrader he is only answering questions on the M.Tec thread because they are all good guys on there and know him. Doesn't he realise we are all the same people - we flit from one BB to the next ...................................

But hang on a minute he can't edit posts or delete files on T2W - take a look at all the posts he has personally edited and deleted on the M.Tec thread ! M.Tec should kick him out as a moderator - he edits other peoples posts to suit his own commercial agenda.

Last edited:
Please allow me to explain why i sell it for what seems to be seen as a 'high price'. I was commissioned to design hilda by someone who paid significantly more than the cover price for it. as part of the deal i had to agree that i wouldnt give it away or sell it for a small sum of money. i haggled and got a price i could sell it at so some others could use the system. His words were 'its got to cause some pain so they take it seriously'

Phewww....there's an awfully whiffy smell in here..................................................

oedipean said:

So the amazing results in Soultraders blog are not true, but a fake? :rolleyes:

I noticed that T2W was down for most of Sunday ?

Was that the result of a denial of service attack from Soultrader after reading this thread ?

Rumour is that he has quit trading and is now trying to sell a dodgy selection of E books and illigally downloaded MP3's. The later to unsuspecting newby DJ's.

Last edited:
rosko said:
Please allow me to explain why i sell it for what seems to be seen as a 'high price'. I was commissioned to design hilda by someone who paid significantly more than the cover price for it. as part of the deal i had to agree that i wouldnt give it away or sell it for a small sum of money. i haggled and got a price i could sell it at so some others could use the system. His words were 'its got to cause some pain so they take it seriously'

Phewww....there's an awfully whiffy smell in here..................................................

Dear Soultrader,

I have never seen your trading account but I have seen you on M.Tec a few times calling your trades either after the event with an "Oh by the way I was busy at the time but I am long from......blah blah" or else calling your trades in a strongly trending market when a monkey can make money. I have also looked at your table of obviously genuine trades on your blog. I don't mind that you are not showing your account details 'cos I know that the table must be your genuine trades 'cos it says so and they look good. Therefore I know you must be a trading guru.

So I would like to commission you as the trading guru that I know you are to develop a system for me. I will pay you top dollar 'cos I know you won't just put together a couple of freely available indicators with a couple of popularly used MA's.

Once you've bagged sorry developed a couple of indicators I know the system is going to be dynamite and I thank you so much for selling it to me for top dollar rather than trading it profitably yourself. In fact I tell you what - now I don't want too much haggling with you as I know you are a Salesman and therefore better at selling than me but how about you put it up for sale to some other mug punters aswell - sorry I meant to say clientele.

Now you better hear me now Soul you better treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen - I'm telling you now you better agree to this deal - there ain't no way you are selling to them people in need of help and guidance for any less than $4000. You hear me now Soul 'cos I am firing the shots here - you make them pay top dollar aswell ' cos you liken yourself to Alexander Elder & Mark Douglas and as you know they charged a fraction of the price for their respected knowledge so you must be in the same league as them.

Now go get out there Soul and cause them punters some pain - they'll really thank you for it in the end when they read their bank statements and know that the pain of paying for freely available indicators and popular MA's has made them all take it so much more seriously. So off you go Soul go get em boy....there's a good doggie now.

Love from
A Dim Wit

Rosko

I can sell you 100 MP3's. All soul stuff. Will give you a great price and you will fill you dance floor.

If you, when you get home, cannot sleep becasue of the busy evening at the dance floor, why not download some of my dodgy E books at my rip off site:

http://www.soulmaninternet.co.uk

..........and do some reading. Perhaps about my trading systems.

BTW I broadcast music live over the net without a licence.

LOL

Soultrader

rosko said:
Dear Soultrader,

I have never seen your trading account but I have seen you on M.Tec a few times calling your trades either after the event with an "Oh by the way I was busy at the time but I am long from......blah blah" or else calling your trades in a strongly trending market when a monkey can make money. I have also looked at your table of obviously genuine trades on your blog. I don't mind that you are not showing your account details 'cos I know that the table must be your genuine trades 'cos it says so and they look good. Therefore I know you must be a trading guru.

So I would like to commission you as the trading guru that I know you are to develop a system for me. I will pay you top dollar 'cos I know you won't just put together a couple of freely available indicators with a couple of popularly used MA's.

Once you've bagged sorry developed a couple of indicators I know the system is going to be dynamite and I thank you so much for selling it to me for top dollar rather than trading it profitably yourself. In fact I tell you what - now I don't want too much haggling with you as I know you are a Salesman and therefore better at selling than me but how about you put it up for sale to some other mug punters aswell - sorry I meant to say clientele.

Now you better hear me now Soul you better treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen - I'm telling you now you better agree to this deal - there ain't no way you are selling to them people in need of help and guidance for any less than $4000. You hear me now Soul 'cos I am firing the shots here - you make them pay top dollar aswell ' cos you liken yourself to Alexander Elder & Mark Douglas and as you know they charged a fraction of the price for their respected knowledge so you must be in the same league as them.

Now go get out there Soul and cause them punters some pain - they'll really thank you for it in the end when they read their bank statements and know that the pain of paying for freely available indicators and popular MA's has made them all take it so much more seriously. So off you go Soul go get em boy....there's a good doggie now.

Love from
A Dim Wit

Last edited:
hey microsoft,
di you delete the post with the "broom-hilda document"?

ps: for the interested Baker Fans, we can meet at the non-commercial free chat room at paltalk

FxFriend said:
hey microsoft,
di you delete the post with the "broom-hilda document"?

ps: for the interested Baker Fans, we can meet at the non-commercial free chat room at paltalk

Looks like ST has got T2W to pull Microsoft's broom-hilda system - I wonder why they have succumbed to a bit of bullying especially as over on the M. Tec thread he calls T2W a bunch of losers.

So I guess anybody without the broom-hilda system could go to the broom-hilda Paltalk room as I am sure it will be freely available for those that have not yet got it.

since microsoft already mentioned the document got pulled from the other site, the first thing I did was save the doc to my machine !!

if you want the word doc "Hilda Baker" I will send it to the first 5 PMs.
( after that, they can pass it on to the next 5. saves a lot of my time )

I will be able to send later in the evening when I get home.
( it will come from a yahoo email, [email protected], where "X" is another letter/number. The "X" are there to prevent spamming )

EDIT: clarification. It is not THE Hilda Baker, but actually, BROOM-HIlda, which I understand is not copyrighted, or at least, have permission to pass on.

The doc is already posted in this thread by microsoft. I have a question though. The doc has instructions for specific indicators to apply to your charts. I don't see all those indicators posted in this thread. So what good is the doc without the indicators?

trendie said:
since microsoft already mentioned the document got pulled from the other site, the first thing I did was save the doc to my machine !!

if you want the word doc "Hilda Baker" I will send it to the first 5 PMs.
( after that, they can pass it on to the next 5. saves a lot of my time )

I will be able to send later in the evening when I get home.
( it will come from a yahoo email, [email protected], where "X" is another letter/number. The "X" are there to prevent spamming )

EDIT: clarification. It is not THE Hilda Baker, but actually, BROOM-HIlda, which I understand is not copyrighted, or at least, have permission to pass on.

jblaze said:
The doc is already posted in this thread by microsoft. I have a question though. The doc has instructions for specific indicators to apply to your charts. I don't see all those indicators posted in this thread. So what good is the doc without the indicators?

whoops!! I thought a previous post implied the doc had been pulled, and thus unavailable.
Sorry, my mistake.

The indicators are available, as they have been posted.
Cant remember who did, but may have been FXFriend.
( dont know if you can search for posts with attachments - would be useful )

jblaze said:

post 130 !!

trendie said:
post 130 !!

I do not see the indicator called "BROOM-HILDA.ex4" Also where is the template labeled: "BROOM-HILDA.tpl"? Without the template how do you know what the correct parameters of the indicators are?

rosko said:
The document has been pulled but if you already got it then you will see that the indicator you want is a renamed J_TPO which is available on this thread. Here is a template of a system called broom-hilda - should show you the set up you were after.

Thanks.