Due Diligence - Hilda System

graemenash said:
A bunch of lazy, jealous failed traders spend half a thread criticising Soul for "ripping people off with his useless crap" and selling "snake oil". But now that you've got that snake oil for yourselves, you're all desperately trying to figure out how to use it!

I would just like to say in response to this, and PLEASE dont get me wrong, good luck to Soultrader and people who use his system, hope it makes you squillions.

BUT, Soultrader himself, criticised a trader whose system I use, for supposedly "ripping people off with his useless crap" and selling "snake oil".
Soultrader tries to sell his system and get people in and criticises others for supposedly doing the same, which this trader does not do by the way.

For those of you not sure what I am on about please go to http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=15750 and you will see what I mean.

This man helps us out much like it is claimed Soultrader does, I will add I have never chatted to Soultrader and as such cannot comment on what type of help he offers with his system(s).

Husky is a great man who has improved my trading out of site. :cool: :cheesy:

So I will just leave it at that. Read into it what you will. :idea:

Good luck and good trading to all.

I've been for about two months. Not too good on ranging markets, trending is better. I've been reading more than trading lately.

WannaBeATrader said:
I've been for about two months. Not too good on ranging markets, trending is better. I've been reading more than trading lately.
I thought Soultrader had a u beaut scalping method all his converts could ue in ranging markets ?
Is this not the case, WannaBeATrader ??

lol you noticed that too.. i guess the moderators havent picked up on it just yet...

couldnt really be arsed pointing it out..

How does the story ends?

Does anyone know how this story ends?

I see there are no groups now on paltalk. Neither the official nor the 'pirate' group are there.

I wonder what has happened on this last month without posts.

Thanks to all for your comments.
Thanks to all posters for their posts.

PSL

Rainbow chasers

superlopez said:

I see there are no groups now on paltalk. Neither the official nor the 'pirate' group are there.

Thanks to all for your comments.
Thanks to all posters for their posts.

PSL

They have gone after the pot of gold at the end of the next rainbow ;)

Several sites have forums discussing "methods" for winnings pots of gold via forex etc. The swarm of interested "punters" flock to the debut of these systems to view the comments of the latest "hot" guru. Eventually, interest wanes as the faithful slowly realise that this latest star is not going to deliver instant riches for no effort. So the punters" flock en masse to the next guru/system refusing to recognise that there is no trading grail.

So "Hilda" is dead. Long live the next grail. :)

superlopez said:

Hmmm, Maybe we should offer a prize for the best or perhaps most creative ending. On one condition, no reference to Brooms, A***holes and the creator allowed.

maybe a few are doing ok with it. Power to them.

Just pop into Trade2Win now and again for a browse... FYI: Hilda is doing fine - some good times, some challenging times, but I'm learning all the time! I'm just glad that the bashing has died down as the mud slingers fine someone else to target them venom at... Trading is about the bottom line, however we get there... Happy trading!

Caution required

Kardinal said:
Just pop into Trade2Win now and again for a browse... FYI: Hilda is doing fine - some good times, some challenging times, but I'm learning all the time! I'm just glad that the bashing has died down as the mud slingers fine someone else to target them venom at... Trading is about the bottom line, however we get there... Happy trading!

Not according to posters at:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/searc...=1060987&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

who rate Hilda a scam and detected Soultrader using multi nicks. :|