Hybrid Pips System Review - [Chris Ryan]

What's your feel .. of Hybrid Pips

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supreme

There has been a launch of A forex trading system dubbed Hybrid Pips by Chris Ryan

Well, It's a form of Social trading where he's giving away a Software that helps you copy his trades from a preferred broker.

He has all these screenshots of huge trading accounts of 6 figures and claims to derive experience from Wall Street as an ex-hedge funds manager.. he seems confident see his video here

If you have any experience on Chris Ryans products or particularly the Hybrid Pips

Kindly share..:mad::clap:(n)(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
absolute scam...not the product, no idea and cba, but your amateurish sock puppetry was pathetic. Hope that helps the Google ranks.

I'm sure that in about 3 months we'll be hearing from all the hapless fools that fell for this rubbish. Chris Ryan and Hybrid pips and their 6 figure accounts. What a chancer.

If he's as successful in forex trading as he was fighting the Taliban in Iraq, I'd pass ........

there should be a poll option of:

"The One That Didn't Quite Get Away With It".

God, It never ends.

It'd be good if (just once) there was a refreshing change in approach wouldn't it? As opposed to;

"Heh guys, just came across this guy on the web, he's making some claims that appear fantastic, what do you think, is it realistic? Been thinking of investing a couple of hundred quid to find out. Heard good and bad reports..mainly good" <inserts all the most annoying smilies on the interweb several times, mostly; clap hands, grin, smart and cool/wink>

most replies are entertaining LOl.. but am not getting any help here

It's a scam, they are going to rip you off, I hope that's clear to you and anyone else that googles chris Ryan and his hybrid pips system. This thread is number two in google already.

pipscloner.com? (sorry mods just trying to spread the net a little wider) was the previous name of the outfit.

People seem to have problems downloading the EAs. LOL

"Hi , still unable to download software, but have been sent welcome/apology email for delay. I noticed bottom of members page now says hybridpips.com & not pipscloner.com & has been added to in last 24hours with question/ answers section. Pitty I cannot use yet, but had at least 4 emails trying to get me to buy it !!!"

And those that are able, wished they hadn't.

"Bought it, set it up … used recommended settings, i.e. proportion of 0.5 (their Viktor account supposedly uses $10k where I use $5k), and was about $1000 short in just 2 hours. Luckily for me, market conditions turned this -$1000 into +$125.00. So I’m definitely asking for a refund. This thing will definitely blow many accounts."

"I purchased this but I really got tired of all of the upsales (I think 4). My PW (which is the Plimus receipt) never worked so I couldn’t log in to download the product. I emailed numerous times to different email accounts (they seem to have 2 or 3 email addresses). I never received a response and some of the emails came back as undeliverable. I contacted Plimus for a refund and I have not received a response from them (except the automated response that they received my email). I can’t believe that so many supposedly reputable companies are pushing this product. In my opinion, this takes the cake for SCAMS."

"It is obviously a scam people. Could you not see from the video? The 12 year old actor said he had been working for 10 years on Wall Street!!
Also, he says that he was not a marketeer that was going to ask for monthly subscriptions but on the purchase page it states $37 per month. When I tried to leave the page it offered 3 days free and then the purchase page states a recurring fee of $37 per WEEK!
Stay away from this kind of rubbish."

Looks pretty good. I think I'll go for it.

This is the kind of meat.. i was looking for as response to my query, your effort really appreciated

pipscloner.com? (sorry mods just trying to spread the net a little wider) was the previous name of the outfit.

People seem to have problems downloading the EAs. LOL

"Hi , still unable to download software, but have been sent welcome/apology email for delay. I noticed bottom of members page now says hybridpips.com & not pipscloner.com & has been added to in last 24hours with question/ answers section. Pitty I cannot use yet, but had at least 4 emails trying to get me to buy it !!!"

And those that are able, wished they hadn't.

"Bought it, set it up … used recommended settings, i.e. proportion of 0.5 (their Viktor account supposedly uses $10k where I use $5k), and was about $1000 short in just 2 hours. Luckily for me, market conditions turned this -$1000 into +$125.00. So I’m definitely asking for a refund. This thing will definitely blow many accounts."

"I purchased this but I really got tired of all of the upsales (I think 4). My PW (which is the Plimus receipt) never worked so I couldn’t log in to download the product. I emailed numerous times to different email accounts (they seem to have 2 or 3 email addresses). I never received a response and some of the emails came back as undeliverable. I contacted Plimus for a refund and I have not received a response from them (except the automated response that they received my email). I can’t believe that so many supposedly reputable companies are pushing this product. In my opinion, this takes the cake for SCAMS."

"It is obviously a scam people. Could you not see from the video? The 12 year old actor said he had been working for 10 years on Wall Street!!
Also, he says that he was not a marketeer that was going to ask for monthly subscriptions but on the purchase page it states $37 per month. When I tried to leave the page it offered 3 days free and then the purchase page states a recurring fee of $37 per WEEK!
Stay away from this kind of rubbish."

Looks pretty good. I think I'll go for it.

I'm waiting for the next one....an out of work actor will appear & try to persuade us that he got the secret to Forex millions when he was broke & living on the street. A wino gave him the secret to trading forex and now he's going to share it with us, but only for the first 272 people who get on the earlybird / VIP list as the price will go up to $376 after that. When will this ever end? How many forex robots are there now? Aaarrgghhh.....back to manual trading.

I'm waiting for the next one....an out of work actor will appear & try to persuade us that he got the secret to Forex millions when he was broke & living on the street. A wino gave him the secret to trading forex and now he's going to share it with us, but only for the first 272 people who get on the earlybird / VIP list as the price will go up to $376 after that. When will this ever end? How many forex robots are there now? Aaarrgghhh.....back to manual trading.

Didn't you hear about the secret box smuggled out of Germany under the noses of the Nazis? The guy used it to make 2 million dollars, now it has been decoded by someone called Guy Cohen and he is selling the secrets for £1200 or something.