Review of FTSEDay.com

It's looking more and more likely this guy won't be doing his scammy live room anymore. This topic has helped that as lots of people in Twitter are linking to it. Top work here people.

Join up now...

Attachments

• join-up.jpg
    join-up.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 368
He's in hospital!

He reckons he's holding £100 per point short over this weekend from 56 on the FTSE. He has serious mental health issues.

Today typical of what he did in his Room. Massive off-side with a trade, so no-one could learn from this cr*p.

It shows I suppose how desperate we were to be taken in, and of course he is not the only scammer out there by a long way.

I assumed for long time that he was autistic and just had a knack for trading, but of course it is clear now that he was just hiding his losses, while the Room was paying his gambling bills.

Yep. Lots of little wins he brags about no end. Then comes a trend he gets the wrong side of and scales in several times until he moves his stops and then disappears and goes quiet. Just like he did when the room was open. His "advanced" trades that blew lots of accounts. Nearly 20k views on this topic. I wonder how many people it has saved. Really good work.

FTSEDAY techniques

And this is how FTSEDAY learned its 'craft'...

Attachments

• FTSEDAY-WILSON.jpg
    FTSEDAY-WILSON.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 316
The end of the ftseday 'empire' must be surely any day now?

Had a look at his received tweets today - he's getting pummeled from all corners now. He's now apparently riding the trade of the century in Apple of all things. Just utter nonsense.

Fantastic work by the OP in starting this thread up. A chapeau to you sir!

The end of the ftseday 'empire' must be surely any day now?

Had a look at his received tweets today - he's getting pummeled from all corners now. He's now apparently riding the trade of the century in Apple of all things. Just utter nonsense.

Fantastic work by the OP in starting this thread up. A chapeau to you sir!
We can only hope so.

Someone posted some YouTube links from his personal account. This makes me want to sign-up!

1)

2)

Read his tweets and it is clear he is a compulsive gambler.

Any money he received from his room and 'teachings' are frittered away. Addicts will do anything to fund their nasty habits, including theft, fraud, lying, even murder (as shown in recent UK court case). It is the nature of the beast, I'm afraid.

Good on Mike, glad he made some money from his site. If you want to pay you're money, then thats up to you, not him.

He didn't force anyone to do anything. Everyone paid their own choice.

Read his tweets and it is clear he is a compulsive gambler.

Any money he received from his room and 'teachings' are frittered away. Addicts will do anything to fund their nasty habits, including theft, fraud, lying, even murder (as shown in recent UK court case). It is the nature of the beast, I'm afraid.
Yep, his lies are becoming more wild and reckless.

Are you sure he's taking a beating ? Or is he indeed mopping up ?

I mean, the easy money, is in selling the people the ' picks n shovels ' and telling them, ' theres pips in them there hills .Lot's and lot's of pips I tell you ! '

There is a massive industry designed and very much suited to getting people to part with their money. THAT's the point of it all, you see ?

:idea:

love of ladyboys

seems he has a weak spot for ladyboys

Attachments

• FTSEday ladyboy.png
    FTSEday ladyboy.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 436