Any info re:Insight.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stomper system published on Traders101 - this is a blatant inaccuracy - why you said it further cements the true 'reasoning' of why you are here. The stomper site was registered a few weeks ago, designed to directly 'pull' traffic from internet users searching the term 'insight'. We have no legal issue with stomper users [why should we?]. The matter is 'competitive defamation', over many years I might add, in addition to addional aspects - eg., 'intent' of profiting as per the pattern followed by Tradestars. We have meticulous information to detail on all these matters, and we are pursuing this absolutely, to the fullest extent of the law. However, as you rightly put, this is not the place to discuss these matters!

Well perhaps it's the [lac to discuss a few VERY simple questions that you might like to answer.

1. Is your REAL name Shiraz Lakshi?
2. Did you only start selling your 'inter market strength indicator' in May?
3. As you charge yearly and you have only been selling it since May, how the hell can you have a 'customer renewal rate' of 74%???

Care to comment?

No. Thought not. You'd rather spend your time slagging off other websiotes, who, as far as I can see, do almost exactly what you do, but better.

Well sure - you would love to know my real name, but I prefer to keep it confidential, lest you resort to your usual tactics of defamation - we are aware of your tactics. The IMS was provided as the fourteenth of sixteen different drop down indicators within our trend-index charting service since December 2005, always available to members, but actively marketed in early 2006. Our prime product within our service is the Dow System, and since launching the IMS to the present day, year on year, the monthly renewal rate is 74.6% - example, people who joined in October 2005 renewed in October 2006 at this rate. These are the same people that partake in our blog dowtrader.blogspot.com - happy bunnies!

Now... you are an individual truly deserving of [pseudo] respect - an advocate who stands up for 'free speech' - when it suits, then dents it by telling people to "Go Away" when it suits - there is no end to your non-sequiturs - remember, you initiated this conversation in the first place with statements designed to 'pull' insight clients - this 'intent' is backed by solid proof - check out the tag-headers on the dowstomper.com web page/ html code [rightclick on the page and click on "View Source" - notice he uses the term 'insight' [dot net] in the descriptions, title, keywords, etc. Chances are [you] will probably change this now. Our legal advisors are fully aware of this and have extensive records of similar practices by the same person... now are you honestly - standing in front of your personal god, telling me this guy has no hidden motives? What is peculiar is that - for some reason you take delight in blowing his trumpet despite the facts in front of you. You are constantly marketing a system we know is lesser - it is not the same as you keep putting it, but a deceptive ploy to pull potential insight clients. You know this!

Recall - you also stated "This is a trading forum for traders, not a soap box..." yet, you seem determined to prolong these [legal and other non-trading, attack/defence] issues on this forum. Your own true motives are questionable to say the least. We remain true - if anyone wants a free trial to impartially witness our system for themselves, simply ask! Test, compare, profit - talk with our clients - real people trading and profiting from the Dow - we are doing it every day - check out our blog - www.dowtrader.blogspot.com - Put us to the test - make your own decisions!

So basically, what you are saying is that you ARE 'shiraz lakhi'. And your '74% retention rate' is based on a completely different product, but you didn't think it worth mentioning.

One last question, when you were exposed as the person behind 'champion trader', why didn't you just take your medicine like a man instead of changing your name to 'John Evans' and opening a new website (insite.net)?

I'm bored of arguing with you now Shiraz, You may have infinite time to waste on this board, but the rest of us have to go trade for a living. Anyone wants to blow £100 on his silly indicator when they can get the same thing free at www.dowstomper.com, feel free - you can't say you weren't warned.

Frankly shiraz, no one else is interested. And therefore neither am I.

Bye!

dowtalk said:
Well sure - you would love to know my real name, but I prefer to keep it confidential, lest you resort to your usual tactics of defamation - we are aware of your tactics. The IMS was provided as the fourteenth of sixteen different drop down indicators within our trend-index charting service since December 2005, always available to members, but actively marketed in early 2006. Our prime product within our service is the Dow System, and since launching the IMS to the present day, year on year, the monthly renewal rate is 74.6% - example, people who joined in October 2005 renewed in October 2006 at this rate. These are the same people that partake in our blog dowtrader.blogspot.com - happy bunnies!

Now... you are an individual truly deserving of [pseudo] respect - an advocate who stands up for 'free speech' - when it suits, then dents it by telling people to "Go Away" when it suits - there is no end to your non-sequiturs - remember, you initiated this conversation in the first place with statements designed to 'pull' insight clients - this 'intent' is backed by solid proof - check out the tag-headers on the dowstomper.com web page/ html code [rightclick on the page and click on "View Source" - notice he uses the term 'insight' [dot net] in the descriptions, title, keywords, etc. Chances are [you] will probably change this now. Our legal advisors are fully aware of this and have extensive records of similar practices by the same person... now are you honestly - standing in front of your personal god, telling me this guy has no hidden motives? What is peculiar is that - for some reason you take delight in blowing his trumpet despite the facts in front of you. You are constantly marketing a system we know is lesser - it is not the same as you keep putting it, but a deceptive ploy to pull potential insight clients. You know this!

Recall - you also stated "This is a trading forum for traders, not a soap box..." yet, you seem determined to prolong these [legal and other non-trading, attack/defence] issues on this forum. Your own true motives are questionable to say the least. We remain true - if anyone wants a free trial to impartially witness our system for themselves, simply ask! Test, compare, profit - talk with our clients - real people trading and profiting from the Dow - we are doing it every day - check out our blog - www.dowtrader.blogspot.com - Put us to the test - make your own decisions!

You are right - I'm getting a little bored here too, so must the readers.

Just to place your comments into context - righting the wrongs - The reason we do not post our name on this forum is because it is read by some dubious characters including we believe the 'stomper' himself - a person who regularly exploits this information for his own ends - who has mastered the art of making money by pilfering somebody else's idea, whip up the stomper website, and piggy back on the marketing/popularity of insight by deceptively placing search terms such as 'insight', 'i****** dow', 'i****** dow trader' etc., throughout his web page and meta-tags - keywords, description, title, content within the html code - it's all there in black and white...

I wonder if the search engines themselves would take kindly to this type of activity - readers decide: http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html

It remains questionable also why there are so many links on the stomper page leading to his other products [chargeable services] and why he needs to take down email addresses if it is a permanently free service, hmm? It is abundantly clear - there is profiteering motive/intent in all of this.

Ah well, if anyone wants to trial our service for free & decide impartially, just ask!
That's another 10 minutes of my time overspent on this entertaining adventure - must get back to serving 'happy' clients and ready for the NY open. Life is short so try to live it as long as you can - be of integrity, honesty, value-productivity and good cheer.

dowtalk said:
You are right - I'm getting a little bored here too, so must the readers.

Just to place your comments into context - righting the wrongs - The reason we do not post our name on this forum is because it is read by some dubious characters including we believe the 'stomper' himself - a person who regularly exploits this information for his own ends - who has mastered the art of making money by pilfering somebody else's idea, whip up the stomper website, and piggy back on the marketing/popularity of insight by deceptively placing search terms such as 'insight', 'i****** dow', 'i****** dow trader' etc., throughout his web page and meta-tags - keywords, description, title, content within the html code - it's all there in black and white...

I wonder if the search engines themselves would take kindly to this type of activity - readers decide: http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html

It remains questionable also why there are so many links on the stomper page leading to his other products [chargeable services] and why he needs to take down email addresses if it is a permanently free service, hmm? It is abundantly clear - there is profiteering motive/intent in all of this.

Ah well, if anyone wants to trial our service for free & decide impartially, just ask!
That's another 10 minutes of my time overspent on this entertaining adventure - must get back to serving 'happy' clients and ready for the NY open. Life is short so try to live it as long as you can - be of integrity, honesty, value-productivity and good cheer.

absolutely, shiraz.

Why do you always refer to yourself in the third person?

And as for 'pilfering' - aren't you the 'champion trader' who tried to claim connors & raschke's indicators as his own?

As you say, pointless thread. Anyone wants to waste money, off you go kiddies, try either of these two stupid indicators 'dowstomper.com or insight.net'. Not.

Now seriously Shiraz, give it up. I'm tired of hearing you bleat about how unfair life is, or how it's 'bad' in some way for someone else to have a 'profiteering motive' when YOU seem to spend an awful amount of time trying to suck cash out of newbies.

My God but this is a daft thread. Newbies, beware 'get rich quick' claims. You have to learn to trade by spending your own time on it. Expect to make losses while you learn. That's the cost of your trading education Don't expect some wierdo who refers to himself as 'we' to sell you some 'secret master method' that never loses for 'only $179'. And don't expect to get it free either.

I've said my piece and consider the matter closed .

Unless of course, shiraz tries to defend his newbie-hunting activities / get the last word.

(which he will!)

Last edited:
Well maybe I can help :rolleyes:

Since this thread has degenerated into a Floor Trader/Dowtalk slanging match (where are the vendor tags I wonder :confused: ) I'm closing it.

jon

Status
Not open for further replies.