Please read this it's important

185mil

Massive site has massive copyrights violation.
I wrote this letter and have submitted it to every forum I am a member of
FX street,FF,Forex-TSD,and Forex trading systems if you know of any more please post this.

This is serious read what this site has done to the hard working devolpers in Forex.

Please read and take note this is a public service announcement

Let all of us do our share to close down this illegal site.

I am posting this in hope that it will bring the awareness on illegal sites that steal other peoples work.

This site is

I was shocked on this site is every commercial EA for free and every trading system for free including our Max trading.
This site gets every single trading tool EAs,manual systems,indicators that are all commercial then decompiles them and runs test on them in the name of sharing.

However they are causing a great deal of damage to the developers of these systems, some of them cost over $5000 and every single one is free.

Then the byproduct of a site like this is this site

This is a site where you can buy any EA for $9! FX Boom $1,500 system $20.
So where do they get their inventory well they just go free shopping on

Please moderators keep this notice up. If you need proof just sign up and go to that forum and you will see everything.
Also maybe this will help to save some honest developers a lot of money for at least they know now and could get this site for illegal practices of violations of copyright issues..

So to all the honest traders here please keep this notice alive. If you see it come down for whatever reason maybe a moderator is in with these people who knows then re-submit please..
Something needs to be done with this site. I am lucky I was going to go commercial with my EA but not now. Why pay when you can get it for free.

Thank you for your time
Randy

Last edited by a moderator:
No it is not it's a illegal forum that has stolen every single commercial trading tool there is and posted them freely for anyone on their site. Now how would you feel if all your hard work went down the drain..
Maybe you do not care about others people rights but I do and the trading community should care too..

Just another Forum are you joking it's far from that !

No need to believe me ot my intentions however I did plan to go ahead with my own EA commercially but no way when you have a site like this.
Check it out for yourself. Sign up and once on the forum put in any commercial system or commercial EA in the search. That system or EA thread will come up in the search and on the first page of that thread will be the decompiled version of that system. This has been done to every single commercial product. I will not debate this with you if you think this is right then we know what camp you are in..
randy
Randy

Last edited:
What's your angle here? I can't find anything you are talking about.
This is what shows on the link you gave:
-----------------------
Forex Forum - Indo Investasi
Welcome to the Forex Forum - Indo Investasi.
----------------------

I stand behind my original post. If you have a problem with them go post over there. Stop wasting space here.

Peter

Man your a nut case this is no angle sir it has to do with a website stealing others work I edit my last post to you go read it again. Man if all the traders are like you I feel very sorry for them. It's the same thing if you had a person whole stole things from homes in your community would you just tell your neighbors to get lost your wasting my time. This is a community of traders is it not..
Learn a bit about loyalty ..
Randy
I am done with you

Buddy, you need to check your links. Many links throught all of your posts on t2w don't even work.

Check it out for yourself. Sign up and once on the forum put in any commercial system or commercial EA in the search

Exactly my point. Not signing up.

I am done with you

Your best post today.

Peter

Sorry I found only one link that did not work Iguess it was too long.
It's fixed now

I do hope you understand I was raised with a good sense of right and wrong andI have been a successful trader for over 6 years. I value the trader community like I would value my own family. When something like this happens on such a large scale it will put a end to developers working hard to devolp systems to sell.
Their is nothing wrong with that it's how evolution works but this will stop the growth in the community that is my point.
bye
randy
link I changed)

Buddy, you need to check your links. Many links throught all of your posts on t2w don't even work.

Exactly my point. Not signing up.

Your best post today.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
185mil, while it looks a public spirited posting, i'm not sure that posting it up on these boards is a good idea, i would have thought it does more harm than good insofar as posting on a site like this will just encourage more downloads. also i would have thought any copyright owners would be fully aware of sites like those surely.

Hi LQ.
His links were messed up too. one was a forum, another was some download site, and some broken links. I see you removed them all. Perhaps he has trouble posting links.

Peter

You would think so but they are not aware of this..plus from my point of view stuff like this on this scale stops the growth of the community ..

As far as wackypete goes with the links etc well not name can fit him any better than wackypete lol
take care
randy

Hi LQ.
His links were messed up too. one was a forum, another was some download site, and some broken links. I see you removed them all. Perhaps he has trouble posting links.

Peter

hi pete, yes the link i tried didn't work, i wonder what the other forums thought of it all, i'll have a look later :)

You would think so but they are not aware of this..plus from my point of view stuff like this on this scale stops the growth of the community ..

take care
randy

i can see where you're coming from, but i assure you if something is posted on these boards that breaches copyright, the copyright owner usually finds it and is on to admin for its removal.

Ha, people stealing EAs. that's funny, I guarantee you they are all garbage.
Who would be dumb enough to code a strategy, knowing it would eventually be back-engineered?
Who would sell an EA that actually worked?, only to then be put out of business.

Programmers can't devise trading strategies and Traders know better then to code anything that works.
The logic is self evident, therefore the outcome is self evident.

Your high on yourself, sorry to be the one to tell you.
:smart:

developers, l o l

No it is not it's a illegal forum that has stolen every single commercial trading tool there is and posted them freely for anyone on their site. Now how would you feel if all your hard work went down the drain..
Maybe you do not care about others people rights but I do and the trading community should care too..

Just another Forum are you joking it's far from that !

No need to believe me ot my intentions however I did plan to go ahead with my own EA commercially but no way when you have a site like this.
Check it out for yourself. Sign up and once on the forum put in any commercial system or commercial EA in the search. That system or EA thread will come up in the search and on the first page of that thread will be the decompiled version of that system. This has been done to every single commercial product. I will not debate this with you if you think this is right then we know what camp you are in..
randy
Randy

None of the free indicators, eas and tools work or are of any benefit whatsoever.They are no better than the free stuff on your platforms.You have also posted this on what you believe to forums , but these places are no more than scam sites producing the same junk and marketing the junk to members.

Forex market is full of thieves,the sellers of junk EAS are thieves and this site decompiling is doing a thieving job, one more site won't make any difference.

All the good stuff is hoarded by the developers.

Never trust a geek

geek_gang_signs.jpg