ForexPeaceArmy signals & reviews. Warning !

Michael-K

I have been using signals from group of people calling themselves as forexpeacearmy (wpips) for 2 months. As a result, all my funds were lost. Signals turned out to be of very low quality. I tried to make it out and it was cleared that it is not the first site made by this group of forex scammers.
They appear under new name every time when the previous site has lost its reputation and offer their "SUPER" signals and propagandize struggle for clearness of range of forex brokers.

The owner of that web sites is Felix Homogratus (false name) = Dmitri Chavkerov
He was arrested by FBI on 30th of November,2007.
U.S. man and his Russian "wife" arrested for marriage fraud after she paid him with automobile for sham union
Perhaps, he was discharged but I hope not for long.
He is also the owner of several sites:

Forex*******s.com
Kingforexsignals.com
Secretnewsweapon.com
Secretforexsociety.com
Forexfreedom.com
Forexdiamonds.com
Forexpeacearmy.com
Forexpeacearmy.org
forexpeacyarmy.com
Spartanforexfund.com
Wpips.com

All these resources are only made for deception of traders.

Claims of traders concerning openly false signals took place on repeated occasions and when its reputation was damaged the person just changed site:
forex*******s was changed to forexpeacearmy
kingforexsignals - to wpips and so on

You can find more details here:
http://forex*******s.blogspot.com/
(the site isn’t mine, was found by google)
There are a lot of sites like these ones, suffice it to type "Dmitri Chavkerov", "forexpeacearmy" on google.

I think there will be new reincarnation and thousands of traders will get new opportunity again to use "private signals".

I would like to warn everyone and ask to send this to traders whom you know.Dmitri Chavkerov & forexpeacearmy & wpips = SCAMMERS
All resources made by this person in the sequel, will pursue only one object – profit by scam. Take care!

Sorry to hear about the problem Michael-K.

Only bit of advice I can offer (After the horse has bolted) is that you google any of the names and take a look at the scam sites, to get some idea of who is legit and who is not.

If I remember rightly I started getting the forex peace army ads pop up through those sidebar ads on google. Point being that the blurb was the guy had been scammed so many times (sic) and was sick of the whole thing that he started FPA to stop other people being scammed. (I guess he wanted all the people for himself).

The only sites he reccomended were because he had a vested interest in them and he lamblasted a lot of decent sites.

Sadly a lot of this false advertising/scams goes on in the usa. We have our own scammers, but the usa always do things bigger than we do.

I have been using signals from group of people calling themselves as forexpeacearmy (wpips) for 2 months. As a result, all my funds were lost. Signals turned out to be of very low quality. I tried to make it out and it was cleared that it is not the first site made by this group of forex scammers.
They appear under new name every time when the previous site has lost its reputation and offer their "SUPER" signals and propagandize struggle for clearness of range of forex brokers.

The owner of that web sites is Felix Homogratus (false name) = Dmitri Chavkerov
He was arrested by FBI on 30th of November,2007.
U.S. man and his Russian "wife" arrested for marriage fraud after she paid him with automobile for sham union
Perhaps, he was discharged but I hope not for long.
He is also the owner of several sites:

Forex*******s.com
Kingforexsignals.com
Secretnewsweapon.com
Secretforexsociety.com
Forexfreedom.com
Forexdiamonds.com
Forexpeacearmy.com
Forexpeacearmy.org
forexpeacyarmy.com
Spartanforexfund.com
Wpips.com

All these resources are only made for deception of traders.

Claims of traders concerning openly false signals took place on repeated occasions and when its reputation was damaged the person just changed site:
forex*******s was changed to forexpeacearmy
kingforexsignals - to wpips and so on

You can find more details here:
http://forex*******s.blogspot.com/
(the site isn’t mine, was found by google)
There are a lot of sites like these ones, suffice it to type "Dmitri Chavkerov", "forexpeacearmy" on google.

I think there will be new reincarnation and thousands of traders will get new opportunity again to use "private signals".

I would like to warn everyone and ask to send this to traders whom you know.Dmitri Chavkerov & forexpeacearmy & wpips = SCAMMERS
All resources made by this person in the sequel, will pursue only one object – profit by scam. Take care!

Just an idea.....

Why not sign up to the signal service and do the reverse of the suggested trades?

Steve.

As I mentioned elsewhere today:

If anybody promises you this:

SkysTheLimit.jpg

and you make the grave mistake of believing the spinspinmerroundroundbaybrightround, you'll end up like this:

icarus.jpg

100 % correlation guaranteed.

Still a valid question though....

Lets search out the worst signal providor ever and try fadding their trades.

Steve.

Blimey! That's easy. Just take the opposite of my trades. Guaranteed every one a winner!

Just give me 15% profit sharing and I'll start posting!

You May won and lose your confidence

No one said that the signals service not good
No one said that that he is loosing from signals
but you may lose when you close all your positions at once because they are sending you emails saying that xxxx is SCAM
so you will close all your positions and withdrew your money
you may lose the trust between you and the broker
you may feel lost after receiving unwanted email
So are they scam or not?
from my point of view they are scam(n)

If you do some quick research on this case you will see that a lot of the accusations appear unfounded. The guy had a lot of enemies because of Forex peace army, it's my understanding he was not investigated by FBI but his GF was arrested by ICE for immigration violation and he was out of status too - big deal- . As for his other services I can't speak of them but I think FPA provided a good source of info on FX brokers, as with any signal providers you should be careful when following their reco's.

This is why it is important to develop your own method of trading instead of blaming someone else for losing your money. Everybody wants to make it big, but doesn't want to pay the price .

If you do some quick research on this case you will see that a lot of the accusations appear unfounded. The guy had a lot of enemies because of Forex peace army, it's my understanding he was not investigated by FBI but his GF was arrested by ICE for immigration violation and he was out of status too - big deal- . As for his other services I can't speak of them but I think FPA provided a good source of info on FX brokers, as with any signal providers you should be careful when following their reco's.

Sorry to hear about the problem Michael-K.

Only bit of advice I can offer (After the horse has bolted) is that you google any of the names and take a look at the scam sites, to get some idea of who is legit and who is not.

If I remember rightly I started getting the forex peace army ads pop up through those sidebar ads on google. Point being that the blurb was the guy had been scammed so many times (sic) and was sick of the whole thing that he started FPA to stop other people being scammed. (I guess he wanted all the people for himself).

The only sites he reccomended were because he had a vested interest in them and he lamblasted a lot of decent sites.

Sadly a lot of this false advertising/scams goes on in the usa. We have our own scammers, but the usa always do things bigger than we do.

Good to know. I visit ForexPeaceArmy from time to time. I don't buy anything from people anyway, but I like to know who's a crook!