Felix With A criminal Record ( Forexpeacearmy Under Governmental Investigations)

Per Tom Harris's response and regarding such:

I didn't bother to quote your gossip, but I think that your post is the whole point in all of this, I think it's all been said in my original post and response to your post.
You appear to try to speak your opinion from authority but when asked about it, you have not substantial evidence about this subject at all.
I'm just a person trying to get to the bottom of things, and when asked about it, as if you know. You know nothing about it. MB is not owned by Felix all you have to do is go to the NFA site and see for your self.You have been told something on the web and not you believe it as fact but you have no idea what your saying and this is aparent. If there is some substantial proof then show it I would be happy to review.
But all you have done here is express your own ignorance about the subject matter and now you suggest that this is your opinion, however you continue to make statements as if you have full knowledge about the subject.
The short answer is that you do not know anything about it.I've ask for some proof about this in order to review it. I'm the one accused of having some allegiance simply because I want the truth.
Your answers to not seem to match the questions or responses I've posted.
Which in turn amounts to just a bunch of gossip.
I suggest you find out what your talking about before posting such gossip.

As I've recommended why not go to the FPA site and register and post some reviews, but as I've mentioned you have already made up your mind about the subject without even testing out the site.

My opinion is that you have some ties to some company that is either a scam or perhaps unethical.
Which is most likely why you are talking about this subject to begin with.
At first I thought I was talking to a group that perhaps had some knowledge on the subject that is what brought me to this forum to begin with.And after much review of the forums I find nothing here that is concrete. Once again just a bunch of gossip.
Where is the proof. I have no problem reviewing it. But I just simply see a bunch of gossip.
I think at this point your opinion has been completely rebuttelled by the fact that you mentioned Felix is the owner of MB, and yet this is known and posted on the site specifically that they are aware of the gossip and to prove it they recommend to go directly to the NFA site. Proof it to yourself and check it out instead of just saying this is my opinion and I have the right to my own opinion etc etc. You have the right to your own opinion, however you don't have the right to be wrong about the facts. And again as I've said your opinion is now rebuttalled, check out the NFA and prove to your self just one more thing that you know nothing about.I have a feeling the answer will not do you any good anyhow. You have it in your mind because something your read, and now you believe it's a fact. And no matter what proof is provided you have a mental block that just will not allow you to look at the facts.

Anyhow I this concludes this subject and my research on this subject.
And as I've said I have not ties to the FPA nor the TW2 forums other then being a member of the forum.
I am happy to have helped with the successful correction of this matter for your records.
Please update the accordingly.
I will not be posting about this subject again as it has been concluded.
Happy trading.

No proof about FPA anywhere

Where's the proof against Felix? And what crime has he commited?

There is none thats the whole point.
I tried to research this subject for my own knowledge and I get slammed as being some sort of rep for FPA and this Felix dude who I do not know.

Then this guy doesn't even understand the term I don't know him from Adam, so how can I even explain anything to him, even after actually explaining the term also. LOL

Anyhow the only thing I have found out, and I actually asked Felix about was something to do with his marriage and the charges regarding the marriage.He had admitted to me this was a mistake and he trusted this person and got married and got burned. The appears to be the extent of this so called criminal record from what I can tell, but I'll keep digging.However this does not have much to do with trading signals and how people are saying the FPA trading signals are a scam etc etc.

If you enroll in the FPA forums you will see this outlined and all questions will be answered satisfactory in my opinion. I have no problem with the answers that I've received about all the stuff I've seen on the net about FPA. I'ts quite simple to ask and get answers.I was surprised they even responded to me given all the stuff out there on the net.

Anyhow you may be branded as a rep for FPA now that you asked the question lol; and if you investigate and find nothing substantial then you may surely be branded as a rep of some sort and claimed to have loyalty to FPA.You can see whats happening here for me asking the same sort of questions.
Anyhow happy trading.

In addition here is some interesting reading about some of this subject matter as well.

ForexGen - Another style of scam - Forex Peace Army Forum

Read the posts and conclusions of some of the stuff going on all throughout the web and the blogs.
It's a nice read many may find very interesting. I think the FPA site explains just about every topic you can consider on this matter even further with great details.
Anyhow Happy trading.

How bout that EUR/USD? It keeps giving big pips SWEET massive moves. I hope you all made pips off those. I did with my technical strategy. I hope news traders did wall also.

Wow! There's still someone out there who is gullible enough to think that I'm Rob Grespi. :LOL:

I notice the fictitious government investigation of the FPA never happened, except on those propaganda blogs that ForexGen keeps publishing.

Oh WOW
AMAZE Enough to reply more and more for your failure posts
I didn't bother to quote your gossip, but I think that your post is the whole point in all of this; I think it's all been said in my original post and response to your post.
You appear to try to speak your opinion from authority but when asked about it, you have not substantial evidence about this subject at all.
Again you are saying gossip posts, so where is your proof that all these are gossip?
Why you didn't show your name till now? What's Your Real Name?
I know that your only mission is to absolve FPA from this thread whatever the results, proofs, replies, websites, blogs, forums or anything else.
Tell You what? I know that you want the last post to be "ForexPeaceArmy is 100% Good Website" right?
I think it's very difficult but we can investigate more and more by inviting the following:
1- Contribution from other members
2- Contribution from brokers, software providers, news providers, signals providers and money managers
We are still investigating in many cases revolved with FPA like forexgen, instaforex, fxopen, Crown Forex, oanda, ibfx, easy forex, poltekfx, JKFutures.us
But we don't need to have a website for ForexPeaceArmy only, they don't worth to pay a cent but if we found one of those brokers is scam so it will worth to make a website.
No one of the above brokers is scam and all of them are still working and still sharing the market.
ForexP eace Army's Activities are very important these days and they are doing more than best to make a very good propaganda why?
Because of the financial crisis, so what is the business for them?
FXCM from the brokers that no one saying thanks for them and they are more than bad but I didn't see before any scam cases why? Is this because they are running advertising campaign there? I don't think so but I think there is further relation with them.
EFX Group was Introducing Broker to FXCM
The website now is disappeared and redirect to MB Trading!!!!
Is this not strange enough?
kingforexsignals is redirect now to wpips

I'm not saying gossip and I don't have enough time for that and also it's not a business wise to make as forexpeacearmy and say gossip about others
Every day I receive awesome mail warning me from dealing with brokers
I have an account with oanda and I want to say that I open this account after making sure that there is no scam cases revolved with this broker and I opened another account with a broker listed in the scam folder of fpa and I found no problem in dealing with them, so why you are trying to make them scam?
Here's The Answer and read it very well as it is very important
Internet Traffic (Users) are classified into too many categories and each category is interested in one or more services over the web, Forex or Stock industry are financial services and we can say that the traffic of the financial category are using them with a rate that is increasing day by day.
Users or clients represent the financial traffic and they have a specific number and increasing with small rate every day.
To The Point: This traffic is distributed over the websites according to the characters of each website and advantages that send security and satisfaction to the user using it.
To The Next Point: As we said that each website has its share from the traffic, we can increase or decrease this traffic according to the reputation of this website. Let's say we said that xxxx is a scam, some of the traffic will try to look for another service according to what you have said and how you direct them through your marketing campaign.
To The Next Point: ForexPeaceArmy are driving the traffic from some websites to another websites by executing the following 2 operations:
1- Warning
2- Advertising Campaign
Plus they are trying to sell different kinds of services in different frame of time.
They are not just scam but they are sending black mails and play with the expressions in order to make xxx lose a part from his market share.

Anyhow the only thing I have found out, and I actually asked Felix about was something to do with his marriage and the charges regarding the marriage. He had admitted to me this was a mistake and he trusted this person and got married and got burned.
Is This Last Indian Film Produced By Rob Grespi and the heroes were: Felix Homogratus (Dmitri Chavkerov), Yuliya Kalinina LOL
I really liked the photo for Felix, Rob and Yuliya, where Felix was on the right hand side and Rob on the left hand side but Yuliya was on the middle LOL
All these stories are not only listed on blogs but also listed on 100s of websites and search to see the reviews.
If you enroll in the FPA forums you will see this outlined and all questions will be answered satisfactory in my opinion.
Without enrolling we need to see the answers here in public and seems you are browsing the website very well so you know the place of each movie and you can extract here.
In addition here is some interesting reading about some of this subject matter as well.
Read the posts and conclusions of some of the stuff going on all throughout the web and the blogs.
It's a nice read many may find very interesting. I think the FPA site explains just about every topic you can consider on this matter even further with great details.
Anyhow Happy trading.
How bout that EUR/USD? It keeps giving big pips SWEET massive moves. I hope you all made pips off those. I did with my technical strategy. I hope news traders did wall also.
I think you are trying in this post to drive the traffic from trade2win to forexpeacearmy to see a scam case for forexgen produced by the same Hero.
But Answer this as well
Why you posted this reply, I see that there is no need for it and it has no place to be listed on the replies but I feel that you are trying to change the title of the topic LOL or change the direction of the thread or you don't have anything to say or you are going to repeat the mission of Rob Grespi (Pharaoh) as he did on the other forums.
Blogs and Forums are used widely on the web, I see many blogs for all brokers and all brokers are listed on reviews.
Blogs and Forums Are tools online and used widely over the web from all the categories
Are you going to make a new phase? or are you going to make a new direction for this forum
Without adding here any external links as you did ForexPeaceArmy from the greatest scam sites in the financial category over the web and 1000s of traders know that.
I met Felix on the facebook and he said very bad words to me that reveal his bad behavior. I'm not saying something from my imagination but I'm saying realties resulted from investigation.

Wow! There's still someone out there who is gullible enough to think that I'm Rob Grespi. :LOL:
I notice the fictitious government investigation of the FPA never happened, except on those propaganda blogs that ForexGen keeps publishing.

The same as I said that there are two different usernames but moderated by the same individual (Pharaoh [Robert Grespi]) the same writing style, the same writing spirit, and everything is the same and for that I asked him about his name in the 1st to be as a trick for the last reply and I know from the 1st that I was talking to Robert Grespi.
Good Job

The same as I said that there are two different usernames but moderated by the same individual (Pharaoh [Robert Grespi]) the same writing style, the same writing spirit, and everything is the same and for that I asked him about his name in the 1st to be as a trick for the last reply and I know from the 1st that I was talking to Robert Grespi.

Really??? I've got over 1000 posts on FPA. Rob has only a few. His writing style is INCREDIBLY different than mine. Care to show me some samples of something Rob wrote that resembles my inimitable style?

Of course, the moronic style of declaring everything to be some sort of trick that "proves" a point (even when obviously unrelated) dates back to the original "Alessandro" ForexGen spams. He's quite famous for having multiple conversations where he can't keep track of his identities.

Oh wait - According to many of those hate blogs, I'm also supposed to be Felix. :LOL:

Of course, my saying that was probably just me falling into another clever trap you set. Now you can claim I'm anyone who's name is mentioned in the whole thread. (quick - someone say "Bill Gates" I want to be Bill Gates!)

We are still investigating in many cases revolved with FPA like forexgen, instaforex, fxopen, Crown Forex, oanda, ibfx, easy forex, poltekfx, JKFutures.us
But we don't need to have a website for ForexPeaceArmy only, they don't worth to pay a cent but if we found one of those brokers is scam so it will worth to make a website.
No one of the above brokers is scam and all of them are still working and still sharing the market.

The Swiss Federal Banking Commission is also investigating Crown Forex and has taken effective control of the company.

FxOpen's most recent issue was resolved in a fair and just manner, just like the last one. They like the FPA so much that they buy ad space there.

If you want to throw your money away with a ForexGen account, feel free. Just don't ask me to join you in wasting money with that company.

I notice you don't mention Legend Trader. A bunch of the anti-FPA propaganda blogs ripped the FPA for calling them a scam. Then that company closed and the people involved were deported.

Felix wrote an article about how to not get tossed out from trading with Oanda. Those BS-blogs then posted links claiming the article was attacking Oanda and numerous other brokerages. The article didn't even call Oanda a scam, but warned that they can and do shut down profitable traders who are too blatant with some styles of trading. There never was any FPA investigation or scam finding against Oanda.

There's no official investigation of IBFX on the FPA website. There are some complaints by individual traders. Then again, almost all brokerages have a few people complaining about them.

EFX Group was Introducing Broker to FXCM
The website now is disappeared and redirect to MB Trading!!!!

Really? I've had an account with EFX for over a year now. They were an IB for MB Trading when I signed up and about 6 months later MB Trading bought them for some reason - probably because they were working on a better trading interface for MBT's datafeed.

I suppose it's possible that sometime in the past they might have been an IB for a different broker. IBs sometimes change brokerages. Only an idiot would try to build a conspiracy theory around this.

Of course, I notice that you continue to argue mostly based on unsupported (at least by REAL sources) claims and innuendo. Funny how there still is ZERO credible evidence presented for any sort of government investigation of the FPA.

Last edited:
Pharaoh | Robert Grespi | AgentZ86

Really??? I've got over 1000 posts on FPA. Rob has only a few. His writing style is INCREDIBLY different than mine. Care to show me some samples of something Rob wrote that resembles my inimitable style?

Oh WOW I found only one post for rob...where is the else? are they under another names? or hidden:?:
1- The only post is for ForexGen
2- You First reply here was for ForexGen
3- You Claim that all these blogs for ForexGen
Is ForexGen competitor for ForexPeaceArmy?
We are not talking about ForexGen here and we can open a discussion in a segregated thread not to mix to much points with each others and also don't try to make turning point of the current topic, also you should quote the whole reply. In other words you should answer every question I have asked you as Pharaoh, Rob, AgentZ86, Alessandro, Adam or even ghost
I notice you don't mention Legend Trader. A bunch of the anti-FPA propaganda blogs ripped the FPA for calling them a scam. Then that company closed and the people involved were deported.

The Blogs that you are talking about represent 10% from the websites that are proving that ForexPeaceArmy is SCAM and send black mails to raise propaganda in the market.
So what about these websites? is there a big difference between these blogs and the websites?

Really? I've had an account with EFX for over a year now. They were an IB for MB Trading when I signed up and about 6 months later MB Trading bought them for some reason - probably because they were working on a better trading interface for MBT's datafeed.

You have an account with EFX, so tell us about the website and where it has gone,
I think EFX has the same situation for kingforexsignals that owned by Felix right? ;)
It's the same scam,

Where the answers of the other question that I asked?

Oh WOW I found only one post for rob...where is the else? are they under another names? or hidden:?:

Rob only posted directly one time. The other two times, Felix placed posts for him and clearly identified the posts as being written by Rob. You can find his 3 posts here:

FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader! - Forex Peace Army Forum
Outlook 2008, The Upcoming US Depression - Forex Peace Army Forum
My July of 2008 Monthly Investment Pick - Forex Peace Army Forum

(Note that only one is about ForexGen)

If you want to read some of my articles to compare my writing style to Rob's, some of my better articles are in this folder:
Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

(Note that none of these are about ForexGen)

1- The only post is for ForexGen
2- You First reply here was for ForexGen
3- You Claim that all these blogs for ForexGen
Is ForexGen competitor for ForexPeaceArmy?

So anyone who's first post here is about ForexGen must be Rob. Your logic is astounding. (y)

You can read some of the reasons why I hunted Alessandro and his pile of fake identities around the web here:

Not long after that, one of Alessandro's fake IDs starting having access to info sent to ForexGen by an FPA Investigator. Suddenly, that FPA employee's full name got posted in a forum where I was arguing with another Alessandrone and wasl also getting posted on those same propaganda blogs. A google search showed that his name with the signature that was posted had never been placed anywhere else on the web. That seems to be more than sufficient evidence that there is a connection. It strikes me as very obvious that ForexGen hired someone to create and maintain all those false blogs.

ForexGen is a broker. The FPA is not a broker, so there's no competition. The reason the FPA considers ForexGen to be a scam is because of the numerous times that they have improperly confiscated money from traders.

Of course, there are plenty of direct competitors for ForexDiamonds listed in FPA's reviews. A couple dozen of them are rated at 5 stars. So much for the theory that FPA's reviews exist solely to tear down all competitors - unless you think Felix really controls some sort of incredibly huge forex empire that owns every high ranked company in the FPA's reviews. :cheesy:

We are not talking about ForexGen here and we can open a discussion in a segregated thread not to mix to much points with each others and also don't try to make turning point of the current topic, also you should quote the whole reply. In other words you should answer every question I have asked you as Pharaoh, Rob, AgentZ86, Alessandro, Adam or even ghost

Wow! You really do think that everyone who talks about ForexGen (even its ForexGen's number 1 spamvertiser, Alessandro) is really me (and/or Rob)? I guess that means all ForexGen customers AND employees must also be me. I suppose I should order myself to treat myself better so I can stop writing bad things about myself. :LOL:

The Blogs that you are talking about represent 10% from the websites that are proving that ForexPeaceArmy is SCAM and send black mails to raise propaganda in the market.
So what about these websites? is there a big difference between these blogs and the websites?

Anyone can write a blog and say anything. If I write a bunch of blogs saying "Tom Harris is Barrack Obama", will they make you the President of the USA in a couple of weeks? Many of those blogs you use for proof have links to the article Felix wrote about Oanda while claiming it's about different brokers. The inconsistencies in the lies are more than sufficient proof that those hate blogs are unreliable.

Since blogs are unreliable and unverifiable, maybe you should just show the other 90%. Also, explain how anyone writing on any of the blogs and other sites isn't really just you. You think that anyone who writes for the FPA is really Rob Grespi. Thus, by your logic, this would "prove" that anyone writing against the FPA is you.

Show me some REAL websites that talk about a REAL government investigation of the Forex Peace Army - that's what this thread is supposed to be about. Everyone already knows that ICE had an issue with Felix's girlfriend, and that has nothing to do with these BS claims of an investigation of the FPA itself. If the government is really investigating the FPA, there would be stories on the major wire services as well as government websites, not just blog and forum postings.

You have an account with EFX, so tell us about the website and where it has gone,
I think EFX has the same situation for kingforexsignals that owned by Felix right? ;)
It's the same scam,

Where the answers of the other question that I asked?

KFS was changed over to WPips when Felix decided to test out a new method of marketing the signals on a pay-per-pip bases. That apparently didn't work out as well as expected, and it later became ForexNewsWiz. Absolutely nothing was done to conceal any of this.

Check your history. Exxon corporation had a different name, but rebranded itself in the 1970's. Later, they merged with another big oil company and became Exxon-Mobil. After buying At&T, SBC dumped their own name and took the AT&T name for many of their services. If multi-billion dollar companies can rebrand themselves, why should rebranding be considered as anything more than a marketing move.

Evidently, you have trouble reading. EFX Group was purchased by MB Trading, and it's website now points to MB Trading. Sometimes one company will buy another company. Is this too hard for you to understand? :p

I'm still waiting for you to post even a single link to a legitimate news agency or government website that gives any info on the alleged government investigation of the Forex Peace Army itself. Of course, you won't be able to post anything about this, other than more innuendos and some links to those moronic blogs and a few forum posts. Maybe of you are very lucky, someone with a semi-legit domain name will make an unsubstantiated allegation for you. Still, you won't be able to show even a single story on a legit news site or government site.

Are we really supposed to believe that the government is investigating the FPA and that CNN, Reuters, etc. as well as the government agencies involved failed to have a story on their websites? If it's SOOOO secret that these stories don't exist, why are you so privileged to know about it? Are you supposed to be a government agent leaking confidential information? :LOL:

Kingforexsignals Is Lost :(

Rob only posted directly one time. The other two times, Felix placed posts for him and clearly identified the posts as being written by Rob. You can find his 3 posts here
Really I didn't find any post to Rob and the posts only for ForexGen, I felt that he is born specially to post on ForexGen only, I don't know how he is partner to Felix and he is posting only in this thread.
The Other link consists of important and critical topics where no one should write it unless he is working at least for FPA or a partner there.
I think this is fair and I didn't said any bad words like you or even jokes because we have enough creativity to reply seriously not to laugh.

My logic is astounding because as I said Rob is partner with Felix and the only case that he contributed in was ForexGen as he was the victim and then he disappeared till now but he left for us and the other traders Pharaoh and other fake usernames to play with words and play with mails.

I think you are not able to hunt ForexGen because they are still working till now and I have contacted them and there is no any effect from what you are trying to do here or there.
why I didn't see any bad news about ForexGen in other sites and all of bad news are published in FPA, you may make Case 4 for ForexGen :D Send an email to the users and till them that ForexGen making propaganda for you and give them this URL :D

I think this one (Alessandro) was working for them but this is not our point that we are talking about and again you are trying to change the same topic, but you are trying to make a case 4 for them but I believe ForexGen and The others will not be affected by your Fake cases that made for each broker to raise the traffic for other brokers and I have mentioned some reasons for your job in the last 4 replies and you can read them again. I'm not like you and I will not get URLs for websites or anything else because you may say that I own these sites or I'm working there.
And Again I want to say that FPA is the only place that I found stories about Forexgen and other brokers.
The Reviews that are FPA is publishing is very good but 90% of them are fake reviews and not real review why?
For Example I got a problem with OANDA
First: I will try to contact them to solve this problem with the customer service
If yes It will be Ok
If No I will search for another way like complaining them,
So, the reviews will have only bad reviews because there is no satisfied trader will search for reviews to add good reviews for his broker or the service that he is using.
I'm one of the traders and I never published any reviews bad or good because the broker is not waiting that from me and I will never got extra pips if I added good reviews.
No matter what the people are saying in the reviews because there is no any evidence and there will not be any evidences that this reviews are real reviews.
Anyone can make a website and say anything. If I write a bunch of contents saying "MBTrading is SCAM", will the people believe?
I'm not the one who created this thread and I have no idea about this investigation but I think that Felix and the rest of his mafia deserve more than gov. investigation to stop black mails that's daily in my inbox and others as me.
Also I'm one of the ppl that believe that FPA is a SCAM and I also I believe that they are sending black mails to both traders and brokers and others.
I believe that MBTrading is A SCAM and the other sites that related to you like forexdiamond and others.
I don't care about the fake reviews that you are creating daily in FPA because I can publish tomorrow a website and write opposite reviews than what you have in FPA but I will not waste a minute in that as you don't deserve.

KFS was changed over to WPips when Felix decided to test out a new method of marketing the signals on a pay-per-pip bases. That apparently didn't work out as well as expected, and it later became ForexNewsWiz. Absolutely nothing was done to conceal any of this.

And from where did you get with these news? is here the 1st place to be published
Pay per Pip new terrible Movie produced by Felix and presented by Rob under Pharaoh's name.

EFX Group was purchased by MB Trading, and it's website now points to MB Trading. Sometimes one company will buy another company. Is this too hard for you to understand?
So, MBT the broker is the owner of EFX the Introducing Broker
What a wonderful world!!!!
I sent a personal message to the one who created this thread to join with his reply about what he published here but I have to tell you why I joined this thread
1st of all as I said I believe that you and your company are big scam and you deserve more than governmental investigation and when I received an email with these news I was surprised a lot but when I searched on the web and I found the same thing and I tried to visit the website I found it closed.
I began to believe that there is gov. investigation and also I received and email from Felix saying that he can't deny that someone attacked him and he made as you exactly, and said that ForexGen is attacking him but I don't think that there is a brokerage Firm is free for doing these kind of operations even if.
So I understand that he lost his website, business, brand, well and many members, Now the people are cutting the costs what about the brokerage firms?
So I understand that FPA needs some ads the coming days because I see many free ads spaces there :cry:
Also you tried to add here many links to refer ppl to the site.
so there is many evidences in this thread proving that you and your company are just 1 scamvertiser

werk werk werk no play

The thing is not get sucked into his web and not believe all the sales talk he adds to his email.
If you just use his email it saves you a lot of work.

Those who invest in the forex with blinders on may as well just give me their money - at least I'll make it grow into more money - heck i'm even honest enough to give you some back

Investing in forex is always work

Not for lazy people - unless they want to lose money for the fun of it

Do your own homework

Better Chance

Those who invest in the forex with blinders on may as well just give me their money - at least I'll make it grow into more money - heck i'm even honest enough to give you some back

Investing in forex is always work

Not for lazy people - unless they want to lose money for the fun of it

Do your own homework
This not related to what we are discussing but I want to add my point of view :)
Most of analysis are saying that we are in a crunch time and the financial crisis affect the stock market and forex market that there is less liquidity and less trading through our trading day.
What I want to say that there is still chance to success in the crunch time, I was reading many book about the crunch time and I found many strategies can be used these days depending on the economical statues and events.
Crunch Time may be very bad for brokers but it's a good chance for traders as well as investors in forex or others.
Now I'm investing in Stock market where there is no gaps and there is a good chance to collect the wasted pips from the liquidated institutions and I'm voting now for stocks not futures and forex (y)

Really I didn't find any post to Rob and the posts only for ForexGen, I felt that he is born specially to post on ForexGen only, I don't know how he is partner to Felix and he is posting only in this thread.

Allow me to simplify your life. Here are links to the posts written by Rob Grespi. I agree with him about the scammers at ForexGen. He wrote a SINGLE post about them here:

FOREXGEN.COM SCAM Alert! Broker stole over $160K from our trader! - Forex Peace Army Forum - 2nd post

He also wrote 2 longer term market forecasts (I NEVER write market forecasts) that Felix posted. Those are here:

Outlook 2008, The Upcoming US Depression - Forex Peace Army Forum
My July of 2008 Monthly Investment Pick - Forex Peace Army Forum

My logic is astounding because as I said Rob is partner with Felix and the only case that he contributed in was ForexGen as he was the victim and then he disappeared till now but he left for us and the other traders Pharaoh and other fake usernames to play with words and play with mails.

Your logic is astounding because Rob spends his time running his own forex services and doesn't hang out in the FPA forums. On the other hand, the FPA forums is my main forex hangout, and I write lots of articles there in my own inimitable style. You can read some of my best stuff in this folder:

Forex Basics Boot Camp - Forex Peace Army Forum

BTW - Other than this thread attacking anything and anyone associated with the FPA, can you point to any serious contributions you have made to helping your fellow traders? Most of the Alessandrones show up for awhile, attack, then slink under a rock until they get a new identity. So far, not one has had an answer to this question.

Please show me some forex forum (not a blog where dates can be changed) where you've made at least 25 posts on any subject other than attacking the FPA. All of these should be dated before today - Feb. 10, 2009.

I'll be happy to post links to plenty of my postings at the FPA and elsewhere proving that I talk about subjects other than ForexGen if you provide me with your links.

I think you are not able to hunt ForexGen because they are still working till now and I have contacted them and there is no any effect from what you are trying to do here or there.
why I didn't see any bad news about ForexGen in other sites and all of bad news are published in FPA, you may make Case 4 for ForexGen :D Send an email to the users and till them that ForexGen making propaganda for you and give them this URL :D

You need to do some more research. There have been complaints against ForexGen in many forums. Also, I am proud to have warned some people away from their criminal enterprise.

Then again, I've written articles about how to avoid other frauds. Unfortunately, people often only find these after they've been scammed. I'm glad to have saved some, but can hardly feel responsible for those who don't do research before placing money with a scam company. CRE Capital complained to the FPA about me warning that they looked like a Ponzi scheme and tried to have my posting about them pulled. Plenty of people went ahead and threw their money into that scam, but I was quite pleased to learn that I saved those who did read and listen to my warnings.

I think this one (Alessandro) was working for them but this is not our point that we are talking about and again you are trying to change the same topic, but you are trying to make a case 4 for them but I believe ForexGen and The others will not be affected by your Fake cases that made for each broker to raise the traffic for other brokers and I have mentioned some reasons for your job in the last 4 replies and you can read them again. I'm not like you and I will not get URLs for websites or anything else because you may say that I own these sites or I'm working there.
And Again I want to say that FPA is the only place that I found stories about Forexgen and other brokers.

Check around. Do I really have to point out every thread on every forum to you. Here's a hint for you - Forex-TSD

The Reviews that are FPA is publishing is very good but 90% of them are fake reviews and not real review why?
For Example I got a problem with OANDA
First: I will try to contact them to solve this problem with the customer service
If yes It will be Ok
If No I will search for another way like complaining them,
So, the reviews will have only bad reviews because there is no satisfied trader will search for reviews to add good reviews for his broker or the service that he is using.
I'm one of the traders and I never published any reviews bad or good because the broker is not waiting that from me and I will never got extra pips if I added good reviews.

You say the reviews are good, yet 90% fake? That makes no sense. So you think that there's a team of fake review writers? If so, why are they good? :confused:

As for the wildly varying reviews, a certain percentage of review writers fall into 1 of 2 categories. Either they are VERY happy that they made some money and leave 5 stars, or they lost some money and leave 1 star. That's why almost all brokers have both 1 and 5 star reviews. If you bother to read my article about how to select a forex broker, you'll find that I cover this issue.

The FPA started investigating scams about a year ago so that people who got slipped for 2 pips couldn't rate a company as scam. All scams are investigated and the company has a chance to reply to the charges.

I note that ForexGen's only reply has been to attack everyone who ever complained about them at the FPA. The only ForexGen rep to ever post in the FPA forums was Alessandro, and he had no answer to the theft that ForexGen committed against traders.

No matter what the people are saying in the reviews because there is no any evidence and there will not be any evidences that this reviews are real reviews.
Anyone can make a website and say anything. If I write a bunch of contents saying "MBTrading is SCAM", will the people believe?

You could say that MB is a scam, but the lowest rating you can leave is 1 star. If you accuse a company of scam, you will have to file a scam ticket and the FPA will try to help you and the company reach a solution.

I'm not the one who created this thread and I have no idea about this investigation but I think that Felix and the rest of his mafia deserve more than gov. investigation to stop black mails that's daily in my inbox and others as me.
Also I'm one of the ppl that believe that FPA is a SCAM and I also I believe that they are sending black mails to both traders and brokers and others.

Other than on those fake ForexGen blogs, what evidence do you have of the FPA blackmailing anyone? I see that once again, you have ZERO evidence of the FPA having anything other than good relationships with government agencies (excluding Felix's GF - who isn't an active FPA member as far as I can tell). The FPA regularly points people to the correct agencies to file complaints.

I believe that MBTrading is A SCAM and the other sites that related to you like forexdiamond and others.

I have an MBT account, but it's not funded, so I don't trade with them. I am not aware of any legitimate scam complaints against them. If you have direct knowledge of any real problems with MBT (other than the lie about Felix owning them), please post links to legitimate sources. You can also complain to the NFA if you feel that MBT has wronged you or anyone else. Of course, I'm willing to wager that your only source of hatred of MBT is based solely on Felix liking them.

BTW - My article on how to select a forex broker will point people to a wide variety of different brokers based on their individual needs - hardly something that Felix (or Rob) would write. Here's a link:

How to select a forex broker - Forex Peace Army Forum

As for Forex Diamonds, I am a member. I've found it to be a good trading room. There are drawdowns, but overall, I find it to be profitable. In the FPA forums, I've also warned brand new traders against joining ANY trade room or buying ANY product until they've seen all the free stuff on the web. If someone doesn't like Diamonds, they don't have to join. Exactly how is this a scam?

I don't care about the fake reviews that you are creating daily in FPA because I can publish tomorrow a website and write opposite reviews than what you have in FPA but I will not waste a minute in that as you don't deserve.

You can write over 14,000 fake reviews in thousands of different writing styles tomorrow? I'm impressed with your skill at deception.

And from where did you get with these news? is here the 1st place to be published
Pay per Pip new terrible Movie produced by Felix and presented by Rob under Pharaoh's name.

What movie production are you hallucinating about now? I've heard that Rob (or someone who looks like him) has had some small parts in a few Hollywood productions. I've never met or spoken to Rob, so I don't know if that was him or someone who looks like him.

The reason you don't know about WPIPS and other things is because your total knowledge of the situation was based solely on fiction created on those fake ForexGen blogs.

WPIPS was pay per pip and was clearly detailed on the website. Base price was to be $10 per pip, but there was a special offer of $5 per pip. When it shut down and moved over to FxNewWiz, that model was dropped. There was quite a bit of talk about it in the Diamonds room, since some people were members of both services (not me - I never was a member of KFS, WPIPS, or FxNewsWiz), and they gave some more details.

Of course, the FPA reviews for WPIPS mention at least some of those details. If you would quite making stuff up and read the same reviews you condemn, you would see that they are far from perfect. Oh, and FxNewsWiz has some negative reviews too. So much for all those reviews being fake.

Maybe you should learn to read and research before issuing such broad statements. :LOL:

So, MBT the broker is the owner of EFX the Introducing Broker
What a wonderful world!!!!

Yes. MBT bought EFX. If this confuses you, why don't you pick up a telephone and call MBT. I'm sure they can explain it to anyone who has at least a 3rd grade education. While you have them on the phone, ask to speak to their owner, Felix. When they get done laughing at you, tell us all what they say. :LOL:

I sent a personal message to the one who created this thread to join with his reply about what he published here but I have to tell you why I joined this thread
1st of all as I said I believe that you and your company are big scam and you deserve more than governmental investigation and when I received an email with these news I was surprised a lot but when I searched on the web and I found the same thing and I tried to visit the website I found it closed.

Go ahead. Call some government agencies and ask them about the alleged investigation of the FPA. Call the NFA and ask them if Felix owns MBT. :LOL:

I began to believe that there is gov. investigation and also I received and email from Felix saying that he can't deny that someone attacked him and he made as you exactly, and said that ForexGen is attacking him but I don't think that there is a brokerage Firm is free for doing these kind of operations even if.
So I understand that he lost his website, business, brand, well and many members, Now the people are cutting the costs what about the brokerage firms?

There was an email about a DDoS attack taking the FPA website down for awhile in August and September. It's been up solidly since then. What business and brand are you blathering about?

So I understand that FPA needs some ads the coming days because I see many free ads spaces there :cry:

Really? Other than an occasional blank button at the bottom, I see full ads for banners at the FPA site. A number of large forex companies advertise there.

Do you think Felix secretly owns all those companies? :clap:

Also you tried to add here many links to refer ppl to the site.
so there is many evidences in this thread proving that you and your company are just 1 scamvertiser

I didn't start the thread.
I didn't make up lies about Rob Grespi only posting about ForexGen. (you did)
I didn't make up lies about Rob Grespi being me. (you did)
I'm not trying to sell anything. (although I do like it when people read my articles - perhaps I'm guilty of being a little vain about my writings - so sue me)

If that's your logic, you and the guy who started this thread are the scamvertisers, since you are only pointing people to the reviews (and my articles!) at the ForexPeaceArmy.com website. Of course, since my articles aren't trying to sell anything, it would be a little hard to say that I'm advertising anything.

Once again, I invite sane people to do their own research. If you see a blog post claiming that some agency has allegedly arrested Felix or is investigating the FPA, call the agency and ask. If you see some insane claim that I'm really Rob Grespi, why don't you look up what he's doing now for yourselves. Read his writing and see that neither one of us would have any luck trying to impersonate the other.